We need to talk perblue

So as we all know zeus just got a huge nerf that’s knocked him down a few pegs but he really wasn’t as big an issue,

as the new god hero is named Quasimodo is he’s almost impossible to kill and is worse then Zeus ever was plus quasi counters are very few and far between

@Nugget can the team please take a look at Quasimodo and baymax now that Zeus has been fixed cause they also can solo teams.

Which I remembered when you guys said they don’t want any hero that can single handly take out a whole team before they can even get moves off which I know doesn’t apply perse

It’s not much fun when your maxed out meta heroes line goes against a single Quasimodo and loses only cause of how good he is and the fact his counters are so few.

Baymax is well only dominant cause of his entry move like Zeus has and since Zeus was nerfed I feel baymax damage needs to be nerfed also for fair play and not being soloed

6 Likes

Just stop.

Neiher Baymax and Quasimodo or anyone else is problematic.

You just cry that Zeus got nerfed, then asking for nerfs (probably for heroes you didn’t invested yet) and then new bunch of players will cry because heroes got nerfed, repeating the cycle.
Nobody needs nerf. Aurora (and few more) puts Baymax and Quasimodo in place, they are no issue, just counter them.

Zeus’s red skill had no counter.

12 Likes

I don’t use Baymax myself much, but going against him has become quite a pain since his too strong refresh. It happens :man_shrugging:

Quasimodo is indeed very strong, I see that when I use him myself. Don’t know if he needs a nerf, but yes he is very strong. I usually can counter him with my own Quasi, but if you haven’t invested I can see that it is hard.

2 Likes

Funny thing to say, especially that it doesn’t exist.

Now thanks to such comments new (most) refreshes sucks.

3 Likes

Well i dont think anyone needed a nerf, including zeus. In time, players always find a way to counter even the toughest heroes.

And i really dont think that comment will influence PB to make new refreshes suck

4 Likes

Those heroes can be annoying indeed but they have counters. I hate when heroes get nerfed, buffing weaker ones seems better

3 Likes

Heroes don’t need nerfs. Pb just needs to update old toons to be similar in buffs as newer characters in the memories and release more counters over time.

4 Likes

Even buffing old heroes ain’t gonna kill a single Quasimodo

3 Likes

Comparing to season 1 and 2, season’s 3 refreshes were worse.
Hopefully it will be one time thing.

2 Likes

Tron, Aurora, 22, Gothel, probably Quackerjack though I really haven’t used him since he got bugged…

And unlike Zeus’ counters, who could at best slow him down but not prevent him from stun-locking your team if you didn’t take him down fast enough, those counters absolutely render Quasimodo a mere mortal.

But hey, I guess a lot of players liked seeing Zeus in 2/3 of Surge and Arena teams, and in every single Coliseum and War team. Makes the game nice and consistent.

Armor. Armor, armor, armor. I’m a bit more worried about Baymax’s shields being OP than his crazy-strong but easily-countered entrance attack, but so far they don’t seem to be game-warpingly strong.

Which does mean that players will have to invest their scarce resources in those counters (and in the case of Zeus, PerBlue would have had to design an entirely new mechanism in order to stop his energy steal), but after enough players are able to do so, then yes, OP heroes like Zeus are finally brought down to a level comparable to other top-tier heroes. Just like after a nerf, except that a nerf wastes a player’s investment in the OP hero while that same hero being brought down by new counters doesn’t mean a player’s investment in that hero was wasted. Somehow.

3 Likes

Yeah, do that like 20 times in Surge. Your comment is ridiculous. Sorry my French.

1 Like

? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

… ok?

2 Likes

Baymax is really annoying, I just try to avoid him now because my teams always die right away when he blasts across :sweat_smile:

But anyways I am not especially savvy on the mechanics so I wanted to ask, why does that first fly by do so much damage? Is it purely the buff to his damage output?

And I just maxed Aurora, how does she work to counter him?

2 Likes

that’s his only source of actual damage.

She removes all buffs (his shields) and when paired with Kristoff she kills everyone too.

Just use Shank, or Shank + Fear, they combined decrease normal damage crits by over 100%, so you take no damage.
Fear also will block the freeze.

4 Likes

What you don’t get? Counter 20 times Baymax in different tiles during a surge run wiping out much stronger toons in one go? You think this is fun game play? Well, I object.
Baymax is the new monster in town.

1 Like

That you try-hard one district for completely no reason, just move on to different one without Baymax, the new surge has random enemies, you won’t see him everything. Pointless complaining.

… use better heroes against him, counter him.

Yes, lots of fun!

2 Likes

This is a lie. I played the new surge for consecutive 4 days now. Every 3rd or 4th tile has Baymax in him. I played Surge accordingly for years now to gain a healthy amount of guild influence daily since I’ve chosen to be in a medium active guild.
Now the only way to have an according gold yield is to use that, sagt BP is calling “exploit”. This is what I will be doing in the future if I don’t stop playing at all.
You can’t even have enough Timon&Pumbas as mercenaries, as they are needed to avoid being wiped out and you know it.

2 Likes

The only hero I’ve ever seen 20 times in surge has been Zeus. Maybe Baymax would’ve reached that level if PerBlue hadn’t changed things, but that’s seemingly a moot point now.

So, let’s see you fight 20 Zeuses in surge.

Very high normal damage plus, for a high-enough (or modded) Baymax, guaranteed normal crit. He has poor armor reduction, though, so heroes that give good team-wide armor buffs render his initial flyby nearly harmless. Shank with a 5-star Vanellope disk is the best counter; Timon & Pumbaa with some green skill mods is probably the fastest to develop from scratch.

If he has a max red skill, sure.

…Yeah, I think I’ll need to see evidence of that.

2 Likes

I think Baymax was annoying when I had Nick on my team. Nick has low HP, so Baymax’s entrance always killed him. He would always be KO’d first, though, regardless of Baymax’s presence, lol. Now that he is off of my team, Baymax isn’t that annoying. I think Nick might need a health boost.

Anyways, Quasi is annoying, but I can still beat him (sometimes) with Pacha, Meilin, Baymax, my own Quasi, and Luca and Alberto.

The Zeus nerf, I don’t really care about. I never had him on my team, anyways. Buffs and nerfs are just PerBlue balancing the character out. There is no need to say, “We need to talk, PerBlue.” It’s fine. Many characters get buffed and nerfed in other games, too.

So, are they annoying? Yes, yes they are. Are they unbeatable? No. Is Zeus still a decent character? Of course he is! Just upgrade your team and choose which heroes to upgrade to beat them. And, really, I still get beaten in the arena/coliseum, and both Quasi and Baymax are on my team. Overall, they are as balanced as they can get without being too basic. Just enjoy the game!

video-games-tom-ellis

#GiveNickWildeMoreHP

1 Like

He is not strong at all, excuse me!!! You just need to find out the correct heroes that counters him :clap:

No heroes needs a nerf, only idiots requesting nerf because they don’t know how to play

Baymax, Quasimodo and so many heroes can be killed in seconds

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney