Welcome to Disney Heroes: Battle Mode!

Welcome to Disney Heroes: Battle Mode! We have just launched globally and are excited to share this game with players around the world.

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is a hero-driven RPG, currently featuring 25 Disney and Pixar heroes. You can collect and upgrade your heroes as you battle through the campaign and against other players. We plan to add more heroes and features regularly, so check back here for news and updates!

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is currently available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Latin American), and Portuguese (Brazilian). You can update your language by tapping the language button in the avatar menu.

If you have questions on how to play the game, check out our Support site. If you want to provide feedback on the game, check out our Forums.

Last but not least, get involved in the in-game community! Chat with thousands of other players using game chat. Join a guild to unlock lots of extra features and be a part of close-knit team.

Thanks and enjoy the game!
The PerBlue Team

26 Likes

Whoop, whoop!
Nice work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All the new newbies :3

4 Likes

Well done everyone! Congrats on launch!!

5 Likes

Nice have fun everyone

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new players!!!

6 Likes

Wowzer!! Already haha.
Welcome new players :two_hearts:

Also I’m waiting for you to add Bolt the super dog and Rhino the hamster and mittens.

5 Likes

I wish u guys had never sold Dragonsoul too grew. It’s not the same. So far I love it here. Keep up the good work and don’t sell us out!

6 Likes

I Love The Game Soo Far Is Very Addictive !

5 Likes

Just played for 4 days and already on level 28! Keep up the good work guys! Hope to see Disney Princesses soon lol :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Having a great time so far! Thanks for a choice offering

4 Likes

Any chance for some fresh server?

2 Likes

Haha…they wouldn’t blink with an eye if a good businesses opportunity would come up :joy::joy::joy:.
This is a business, not charity

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney