What Disney heroes would you like to see in the game?

You should add stitch to the game who’s with me

2 Likes

Os Heróis de Operação Big hero seria top

You mean Hank, Bullseye, and Selia.

1 Like

I’d like to see Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Since disney is now acknowledging the Kingdom Hearts series more :slight_smile:

1 Like

The animals from the movie Bolt would be a nice addition.

2 Likes

Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz, Rescue Rangers Chip and Dale, Goliath and Brooklyn(Gargoyles), Go-Go, Wassabi, Honey-Lemon, Fred, Bolt(Super Dog), Dipper and Mabel Pines, Stanley Pines, Ford Pines, Cornelius Robinson, Chicken Little (Ace), V.i.n.c.e.n.t. robot (The Black Hole), Bing-Bong (Inside Out), and Wart/King Arthur (Gargoyles).

3 Likes

Il genio sarebbe un personaggio pazzesco secondo me . Magia =divertimento

Need more from Tron! I suggest:

Tron

White Skill: LIGHT JET ATTACK
Tron creates a Light Jet and flew through the enemy, knocking them back, giving X damage.

Green Skill: DUAL DISC ATTACK
Tron jumps into the midst of the enemy (e.g., like Mr. Incredible) and spins around with his 2 discs, scattering the enemy and stunning them. The stun may fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: SYSTEM RESTORE
Tron lits up and heals himself for X health.

Purple Skill: FEEDBACK
Tron’s damage for his White and Green skills increase proportionally to the X% of the hit enemy’s Max HP.

4 Likes

7.Another: I’d love to see characters from Atlantis or The Nightmare Before Christmas make an appearance. Specifically I’d like to see Jack Skellington,Sally or even Oogie Boogie appear.Maybe add them for Halloween?(Yet remain as permanent additions) As for Atlantis characters,probably just Kida for a start.

2 Likes

I wI really would like to see Charcters from Big hero 6, Frozen, and Moana

I also would like to see Charcters from Cars

1 Like

I’d like to see some Disney princesses in the game. Like rapunzel and such.

2 Likes

I have seen a lot of Disney Pixar characters but a few regular disney characters like the characters from wreck it Ralph and Star wars and 2 characters from Disney would be baymax and hiro, and Pixar characters I would love to see are Russel. Doug, and Miguel from coco

1 Like

Lion king characters…timon, pumba, simba, scar, mufasa
Aladdin…Aladdin, jafar, the parrot, Jasmine, the genie, Abu
Robin hood…these characters would be amazing robin hood, little John, king jon, the sheriff of Nottingham

2 Likes

Une team spécial méchant avec un heal méchant un tank méchant un ravageur méchant

4b8a0af6031965cd6f8c03180898732a
I would like to see randall

4 Likes

Peter pan. Hook. A bug’s life.

3 Likes

Paperino e topolino are perfect for the game

Yzma and Rapunzel. Yzma could throw potions and Rapunzel could be armed with a frying pan.

2 Likes

Ariel, Jasmine, and belle

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney