What Disney heroes would you like to see in the game?

[quote=“Guiecher, post:1, topic:2687”]
que
[/quote up altas aventuras

Wot? Is dat suppose to be a code?

1 Like

Elsa-la-m%C3%A1s-cool-de-las-princesas elsa with her ice power

2 Likes

and that his hair heal others

5 Likes

I’d love to see Tarzan. He’s sort of a fighter and would fit really well. His skill could be him swinging on a vine and he could snatch up an enemy, removing himself and that enemy from the battle for a couple seconds, before coming back with the enemy, dropping them on the ground and dealing damage. It’s a little nod to the movie too where he swoops in and takes Jane.

2 Likes

Why not the 90’s Disney cast? Don Carnage and Poppa Bear Baloo, Darkwing Duck and Launch pad, Chip and Dale or Gadget and Monterey Jack from the Rescue Rangers. The Villians from Darkwing Duck would be good choices, too. Don’t forget the Ducktales crew or their hero, Gizmo Duck! Also, who owns Marvel now? Just saying…

2 Likes
  1. I want Big Hero 6. Hiro could use his anti gravity stuff (as seen on the TV show) Baymax would be a healer and also would range attack with his rocket fist the rest would do their normal stuff also TRON Legacy would be cool as well as Bolt
1 Like

RAPUNZEL

Category: Healer

WHITE SKILL: Ties her hair around all enemies, immobilizing them for 15 seconds.

GREEN SKILL: Heals all team members by singing (divides 30 health points into however many characters are left)

BLUE SKILL: Throws her frypan at a random enemy (inflicting 28 damage)

PURPLE SKILL: Uses a light to make to blind the enemies (inflicting 50 damage)

Death animation: her hair is cut off as she falls down into crying despair.

2 Likes

They already have big hero 6

1 Like

I vote for Bolt. He already has powers in the movies and we dont have a dog in the game yet!

2 Likes

My skills for Baloo:
Stars: 2
Trail Team: Yellow
Friendships: Winnie the Pooh (plz add him!), Baymax

White, Friend Hug: Baloo hugs the weakest ally, granting him/her a shield that absorbs __ damage for 10 seconds
Green, Bear Roar: Baloo roars, silencing three random enemies for __ seconds
*Time of silence might be reduced by 50% for enemies above level __
Blue, Jungle Bear: Baloo now has a 65% chance of dodging enemies hits
Purple, Bear Nessisities: Baloo grants his allies higher attack speed, higher damage, as well as a 15% chance to dodge attacks
*Allies have a 10% chance to dodge enemies level __

Hope you like it

3 Likes

Guess who?? Bolt!

1 Like

Definitely; Goliath Gargoyle, Milo Murphy, Phineas and Ferb, Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, Mulan and Mushu, Tarzan, Max Goof, Peg-leg Pete and PJ, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Rescue Rangers Chip and Dale, Della Duck, Bolt, Perry the Platypus, and MORE …

2 Likes

ALL nightmare before Christmas characters ,Goofy,Donald,Pluyto,and ALL Ducktales characters.

1 Like

My personal list includes gravity falls (dipper, bill cipher shmebulock, gideon…) and the new ducktAles serie (gyzmoduck, scrooge mcduck, magica de spell, launchpad)

2 Likes

Fish out of water from chicken little

1 Like

Flotsam and jetsam from the little mermaid. But they should be one character paired together like Sully and boo are.

White skill - See no Eelvil - Each of their one matching eyes light up and they disappear. Making them unable to have any power spell like stun or decreased reality etc to be cast upon them for 7 seconds

Green Skill - Currently out of order - They twist together and create and electric charge that cause moderate damage with a chance to stun enemies

Blue skill - ,Trip Strip - one floats down near the back of an enemies legs while the other pushes from the front and causes the enemy to fall over causing some damage and stripping (negating) any skill power that enemy has cast either for it allies or against it opponents

My Precious Poopsies - They swarm the opponent with the most HP once per battle draining it of 75% of it’s HP while gaining 50% of their own back

Death animation - a lighting bolt comes from above and zaps them turning them into little gray bits that drift down and fade from view just like in the movie

3 Likes

I’m still over here waiting for Mulan lol y’all better do a great job with her and make her very useful or I will be a little upset

3 Likes

Speedy mcqueen and metar from cars should be added kim posibole and ron stopbole from kim posibole and dipper and mable pines from gravity falls

2 Likes

Agreed with Mcqueen & Mater. :grin:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney