What Disney heroes would you like to see in the game?

I want oogie boogie from nightmare before chrismtmand

My list is long (^,^)so I will just stay short
Quasimodo,Esmeralda and her goat, Clopin Trouillefou, Frollo, Mulan, the three fairy godmothers from sleeping beauty,princess Aurora, Phil the faun from Hercules, Pain and Panic from Hercules, Jasmine from Aladdin. And i will stop there for now (^,^)

2 Likes

First, we need to complete the Sword in the Stone/Peter pan gap, so i wish to see Arthur (or Madam Mim) and Captain Hook, then add some new heroes like Max (or Powerline), Chernabog, Horned King, Shere Khan, Kaa, Mulan, Queen Grimhilde, Shan Yu and Baloo

2 Likes

Up vote for more healers!

1 Like

Why not bring back some of the originals? Everyone knows the current disney characters. Why not some from the 70s, 80s, and even some 90s, that kids nowadays dont know. Even some that adults forgot about?.?.?.

4 Likes

Donald Duck would be good

White:Anchors Ahoy!

He jumps up angrily and throws a anchor at the enemy doing 12345 damage and giving himself 2 stacks of sailorā€™s luck

Green:Huey Dewey Louie!

He calls in his nephews to ski in and do 23456 damage

Blue:Sailors luck!

He gains 5 stacks of sailorā€™s luck and does 34567 damage

Purple:He disguises himself like Scrooge McDuck and canā€™t be recognised so basically he is invisible to the enemy but he loses 2 stacks of sailorā€™s luck

His friendships are Peter Pan, Goofy and Timon & Pumbaa

My first two thoughts were Voyd and Syndrome but I think there are definitely enough Incredibles in the game right now so Iā€™d much rather see anyone elseā€¦ Plus, I canā€™t really imagine how you could give Voyd much diversity in her move set since she would pretty much just be Portal Simulator.

I just love Voyd a lot is all.

Edit: i forgot Cassim from Aladdin heā€™s cool too, I love that guy

Finding dory:hank and dory(duo)with dory in the sippy cup
Dumbo:dumbo,timithy mouse
Toy story:slinky,the aliens,the potatoe heads,bullseye.
Lion king:the hyehenas
Cars:lightning mcqueen
Pocahontas:pocahontas,john smith.
Goofy the movie:max
Mickey mouse:pluto,minnie,donald,daisy,chip and dale,pete.
Alladin:sultan,rajah & jasmine,abu.
Ralph breaks the internet:yesss,knowsmore,spamley.
Snow white:snow white,the dwarfs(seperate characters into nine characters so there all solo,evil queen.

2 Likes

I think it might be a good idea to add winnie the pooh

I totally agree with it! We need heroes from old movies too! Disney has a lot of great characters from movies and cartoons, but most of them are from new movies :cry:

2 Likes

Such as Cristopher Robin

Mr Oogie Boogie - most likely a tank or front row damage type.

2 Likes

Would love to see Oswald

Iā€™d like Mickey Mouse. I dont know but I really wanna see another WiR character like Shank, Taffyta Yessss i dont know?

Maybe on max from server 16

I want to see cruela de vil :slight_smile: she can just throw all the puppyā€™s to my enemies xD

And also Arielle, Mulan and mushu <3 and donā€™t forget the villain from kiss the frog (donā€™t know what he is called in English)

Yesss. Came here just to say Cruella and the dalmations.

1 Like

Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket combo (would be funny to see a skill that temporarily turns Pinocchio into a jackass that goes crazy kicking and heehawing at the opposing team while Jiminy chases him to calm him).

Iā€™m thinking they should first make heroes for movies that already are in the game. So, hereā€™s my wish list:
Syndrome (From the Incredibles)
White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, March Hare, Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum (From Alice in Wonderland)
Zeus, Pain & Panic, Phil, Pegasus (From Hercules)
Elizabeth Swann, Will Turner, Angelica, Blackbeard, Salazar (From Pirates of the Caribbean)
Jasmine (From Aladdin)
Belle, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts (From Beauty and the Beast)
Honey Lemon, Go Go, Wasabi, Fred, Yokai (From Big Hero 6)
Anna, Kristoff & Sven (as a couple), Marshmallow, Hans (From Frozen)
Sadness, Fear, Disgust, Bing Bong (From Inside Out)
Lilo, Jumba, Pleakly (From Lilo & Stitch)
Ariel, Eric, King Triton (From The Little Mermaid)
Aurora, Phillip (From Sleeping Beauty)
Arthur, Madame Mim (From The Sword in the Stone)

4 Likes

I think you mean all the Lilo & Stitch characters!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney