What Disney heroes would you like to see in the game?

Don Karnage would make a fun villain. I’d also love to see other TaleSpin characters show up. In fact, look into any of the old Disney Afternoon programming for some new heroes and villains.

1 Like

Guys check my muppet concept i made it before anyone else hope you like it

Scooby Doo is Not Disney its Cartoon network giphy

Bolt!
Comes with all the powers, too!
‘Speak’ - Super bark for team wide aoe & maybe a stun.
‘Zoom Zoom’ - Perhaps a similar thing to Duke K’s zoomies.
‘Stare’ - Laser eyes at an enemy based on some criteria
‘Dog Face’ - Gotta be a charm.

1 Like

Nope! Wrong Again! Ha ha ha!

1 Like

Yep i do love Rafiki! Even he is doing Martial arts while he is fighting the Hyenas unnamed%20(1)

1 Like

I know what Scooby Doo is, it’s my childhood favorite. I’m just saying that it would be nice to see him and shaggy on here :pensive:

im Sorry Disney heroes Battle Mode is only both Disney and pixar not Cartoon Network

They cant add charthers if they are not from disney or pixar

More Stitch characters
Pooh and friends
Mulan
Li Shang
Mushu
Belle

1 Like

Yep Mulan Characters for the remake of Mulan’s Movie! If Was Released!
unnamed

1 Like

Give Disney descendants

Some DCOM’s heroes would be a fun, interesting addition. I don’t know if they’ll ever come, but having Marnie or Aggie would be fun. (Halloweentown if you didn’t know the movie)

Tiago Duarte vila Guedes 11082007 12345678910

Brandy and mr whiskers or sora

I’d personally like to see Mufasa, along with Baloo and Aladar in the game. Mufasa being a Tank and friends with Woody and Sulley. Baloo being Support and friends with Sulley and Timon and Pumbaa. Aladar being also a Tank and friends with Rex and Woody. Anyone agree?

4 Likes

The Jungle Book would be a good addition. Baloo would be fun and Kaa would be interesting especially for Halloween

2 Likes

October is coming up soon so I think a lot of villains are going to come to the game soon including

Davy Jones
Lefou
Dr Facilier

1 Like

Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear and Gonzo would be a great addition being another trio
Or maybe Gonzo would be separate.

But a collection of five characters in one character would be amazing.

Dr Teeth and the electric mayhem.

What do you think

2 Likes

I would like to see brandy and mrwhiskers

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney