What Disney heroes would you like to see in the game?

Ha, of this orginal wish list, only Donald and Tarzan are missing in the game. Did this person predict the future?! :laughing:

1 Like

:zap: Zeus :zap:
Mulan
Oogie Boogie
Kim Possible

Brandy Harrington and mrwiskers

Since Cruella (the movie) is coming soon we might get her as a new hero

Maybe Milo Thatch and Kida from Atlantis, Milo could be a Support hero and Kida a damage or control hero?

1 Like

You know Iā€™m kind of surprised we never got Dumbo since his movie came out a few months ago. Dumbo could be a fun hero

3 Likes

Yes yes he would

Agreed. I think that Elena would be a PERFECT fit for the game! Her attacks would utilize the Scepter of Light and itsā€™ various powers that are used in the show (like Blaze striking an enemy, illuminate blinding one).
As for friend disks, Iā€™d like her and Sargent Calhoun to be together, and the missionā€™s name called ā€œScepter Trainingā€. In the show, whenever Elena uses her Scepter excessively, she gets quite drowsy, and Iā€™ve always figured that if she had some food in her stomach, she wouldnā€™t get as tired. My suggestion would be that Calhoun could tell her never to let her guard down as well as give her a field ration or two as a snack to prevent that from happening.

Darwin duck.
Scrooge.
Luke Skywalker?!?

The characters that are coming next are
Gonzo
Captain Hook
Madam Mim

I was thinking about more live action original characters like more characters from POTC or The Nutcracker and the Four Realms or Into the Woods. Or maybe Hank & Dory as a pair or Becky, Nemo & Marlin.

Kick Buttowski would be an awesome character for this game.

1 Like

Most of the characters from the Gargoyles show. Don Carnage from tailspin. The Mighty Ducks. I would love to see them all. Definitely Goliath!

1 Like

Pato Donald

1 Like

Ariel, the beast off of beauty and the beast, baloo, Hercules, pegasus, and evil stitch.and king trident, and aquaman

1 Like

I like to see Baloo from jungle book/talespin and any character from chip and dale rescue rangers.

4 Likes

Mrs. Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers

2 Likes

Gargoyles would be great. Was it Disney?

1 Like

Prince philip, ariel, belle, phineas and ferb, perry, prince charming, donald, mulan, mushu, rapunzel, hanz, randall, harry hook, evie, alex russo, wilbur robinson,

The ones I made concepts for

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney