What do you think the future of this game is?

The game will stay alive…however when sorcerers arena is launched worldwide I think It might lose some players

3 Likes

I’m still staying through and through :grin:

Me too ! I am just worried man

I plan to stay since I have a nice guild and my characters high leveled but sorcerers arena has Dr.facilier and the headless horseman so im really tempted :joy:

I feel like DH does keep making the roster better though, like come on they are adding more Muppets lol

They really like to listen to the fans to help give what we want to play with

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t agree - if they they would listen they would make monthly poll and give us a selection of characters we would like to have.

THAT would haven’t hurt ANYONE!!!

Players would feel appreciated and that would have started sth unique and precious in the gaming industry

2 Likes

I think the one of main dissatisfaction reasons these days comes from not good or varying rewards from the contests, like Merlin’s bag we do need a lot of, but having them as rewards as much as they have I don’t think is necessary and could instead switched it out for a newer higher tier badge we need a lot of, and same for many of the lower tier badges we get in the contests.

The other reason would likely be how hard it is to keep pace with the level cap unless you spend, or that the deals seem a bit less good these days.

I think PerBlue can maybe turn it around, but if so they would have to act fast as the concept holding back rewards in order to try and make people spend doesn’t work if the player isn’t happy and in the end probably more likely to leave the game or just be a free to play player.
Not saying this is what Perblue is trying to do, but it us something I thought I point out as the happier the player is the more likely they are willing to spend.

But yeah, for the original post and information I would say interesting and thanks for sharing it :-). I think it might be good to try and see if more sources confirm what that site says, though based on what I read it seem to me like it was trying to convey the truth, or at the very least the truth based upon what they could gather.

5 Likes

The Muppets weren’t really asked for though lol I heard more requests for Cars,Pooh bear and his gang,agent p, oogie boogie, and different villains

3 Likes

But they add very unexpected characters at that you must say

1 Like

True (10 characters)

1 Like

Not having the characters you want is never a valid complaint IMO. They can add whoever they like, and whoever Disney allows them / wants them to use. They aren’t going to add a certain hero because SniperBobX3000 on the forum asked for it.

We have nearly 80 heroes, with a huge variety of selection and lots more yet to come - that’s one of the best things that attracts people to the game!

2 Likes

Stop!!! Just stop!!!

1 Like

I think this game should be able to endure for a few more years. Many people still like it and the updates are pretty frequent and nice.

2 Likes

To frequent which is why they are losing player’s

2 Likes

I only play this game…:sob: I want to play now and forever

1 Like

Well I hope this isn’t the case. I love this game and I play it everyday. Even if they did sell it, I hope to a good company that can pay for the characters and keep up with the requests and ideas. I like that now they’re balancing characters and they’re adding more characters, so I’m happy.

2 Likes

I love this game, and releasing new story content and characters makes it enjoyable for me. I just gotta keep catching ‘em heroes and discover the lore in the City.

1 Like

I think maybe the dead line is alredy marked. Only see how many chapter left in the MAIN story. Possibly when they run out of chapters that is the time were the game will die and F2P will catch up.

1 Like

Im going to add that dragonsoul got even better after it was sold and continued on for years after before being shut down. Having disney heroes get sold could be even better for those of us who really enjoy this game and even more so by those of us who are dissatisfied by the bad decisions perblue is making.

3 Likes

If they sell it, it has to be good managed company.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney