What do you think the future of this game is?

I wouldn’t be too worried about the future of the game. PerBlue seems to have a plan. They have red skills that need to go to new servers, new heroes, many new avatar borders, etc. But maybe Polaris can help ease our worries tomorrow.

1 Like

They definitely have. Last patches show that PerBlue doesn’t close their eyes on problems of the game. Invasion bosses are beatable now, City Watch became easier(At least for me, whales in my guild say it’s still very hard for them), red skills requirements nerfed, now deals buffed back. Of course many problems remain, mostly balance between characters, but many got solved :slightly_smiling_face:

I have looked into the trailer of „Sorcer‘s Arena“
And I see a lot of different characters - and a lot of common ground.

https://www.sorcerersarena.com/

Perblue Entertainment had a good headstart. But by blatantly ignoring player‘s base needs (see falling review charts) and bugging the game they lost that advantage.

This game needs a (quick) turnaround for the better. I have seen different options in the DS main screen.
Can someone can tell me more about the different game modes there and how they can be applied to out beloved one ?

1 Like

Hey Captain !
What seems to be the problem ?!
I deleted my posts in the other thread and made a stand alone topic.

Now YOU COME over HERE and complain.

If you need help DM me

How many years did Dragon Soul lived on after they were sold ?

Oh and yes it’s my concern because I made it my concern.

I deleted my other posts (which were off-topic) and made a whole new topic of its own…

1 Like

Why wont they make entry level easier for new people? Let’s say give new players double drops for a month. Let the chests give out higher star beginner heroes like Frozone, Merida, sparrow. They still have to level , still have to buy skills. New players are so far behind. Dont nickel and dime them from the start. Let them enter the game, become familiar at a faster progression curve than older players had. They’ll form an attachment becuase they’ll be able to start competing faster while helping older guilds. and eventually spend money.

So frustrated seeing mergers going on right now. It explains the crazy stamina and chip deals.

4 Likes

I spied on my low-level account that they dish out special bonuses when you reach a certain level faster.
But I was very unsure if you could reach them without spending money…

You just have to get close to the level requirement and sit and wait for it to come back up again. . They refresh. They are ok. Not sure what the very very low ones are like.

1 Like

I dont know that I concur with this. Played almost two years and was there till it shut down. It’s why people from my guild came here. Red skills were slow to deploy and only a few characters had them. People were mad at the rune system. Disney Heroes actually has more to do. The biggest problem with these games is new player entry at this stage.

2 Likes

Was the Rune system like our mod system or was it more „Diablo“ like ???
Aka That you can combine runes to words

Honestly, the game modes we have in DH are better than those from DS.

Expedition = City Watch - essentially exactly the same

Crypt = Surge - the new format is better, I think

Fight Pit / Coliseum = Arena / Coliseum - the same, but the new reward system is better

Mountain / the other one I can’t remember the name = Trials / Port - essentially the same

War - works a bit differently, though I wouldn’t say either system is better or worse. The old system was VERY easy to win attacks, though - if you lost you basically sucked

Boss Pit - we don’t really have anything equivalent, but it wasn’t that great and new bosses were always “being planned” but never arrived

Titan Temple - again, not really anything equivalent. Would be interesting to see something similar in DH.

Boss Battle - not really anything equivalent, but it was added very late on by GREE and wasn’t all that interesting, just more of the same battles in a different quest.

We didn’t have anything similar to Invasion.

3 Likes

Agree DH is a far better game. Why I was shocked to see people talking about server mergers. I dont co e on the forums much. entry level for new players after a point is a issue with these games.

Runes were similar to our mods but required a lot of luck, which was why people didn’t like them. They were also WAY more complicated than mods.

The way the meta turned out, there were only certain rune stats that were desirable, and everything else was junk. There was a hard cap on runes at 500 which made it a chore to keep deleting old & crafting new ones, in the hope that you got lucky and rolled some good stats.

3 Likes

Managing rune inventory was tedious.

Thank you for your insight,
It’s hard to imagine a system which cannot be played but now I can imagine how it worked.

I hope that Perble Inc. OR Perblue Entertainment (yes these are different companies) indeed will make sth good out this conversation.
We will see what happens in Q 2020 when Sorcerors Arena from PerBlue biggest competitor GLU comes out…

1 Like

Doesnt prove anything. Game is doing good they just added to many servers to the game. Server merging is very normal.

if the game is sold off hopely it won’t be sold to gree, if it’s sold to a diffrent company that cares for the game and it’s players like perblue does then i have no problem with it.

and yes perblue does care for us, if you realized how hard it is to run a game with 1million or more people then you’d understand why it might be sold.

Perblue is doing their best. But people are never happy

1 Like

The average star drop rating by 2.5 stars in the past 30 days doesn’t prove anything ?!

I mean what not this then what else :joy:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney