What new characters do you think they'll add?

These aren’t characters I want but just my thoughts. So maybe they’ll add Frozen characters like maybe Anna in fall when the sequel comes out. And also the live action remake about that lady (I forgot the name) maybe they’ll add her because of the movie! I’m going based on what they did with Toy Story 4 and Lion King 2019.

2 Likes

You mean Mulan?

2 Likes

Yes thank you.

Yeah no problem

1 Like

You do have a point on them adding more frozen but on older servers there’s already elsa and Olaf.

Well timon pumbaa simba nala peter pan belle lumiere and kim possible are coming soon

I think its likey that they’ll add new frozen characters to celebrate the release of frozen 2

And i believe they will release mulan to the game when her movie comes out

3 Likes

Kin Possible!?

Yes kim possible…but no one knows when shes releasing!!

2 Likes

Kim, I mean.

I didn’t know that now I’m excited!

Thanks for telling me!

Its atill unkown when bell lumire or peter pen will be added do you think the 3 remining emotions from inside out will be added? I am sure in this week they will introduce the next sign in hero either timon and pumba or simba and nala

I don’t know maybe

No more inside out Characters are coming out.

2 Likes

If not in august i think charthers from cars could added in august they are from pixar and requested just like inside out and in june it was menrion the focus in the summer is mainly on disney pixar charthersin case the 3 charthers from inside out that left wont come

1 Like

Oh ok. I didn’t know.

YES! https://wakkatu.github.io/dhero/en/hero/KIM_POSSIBLE.htm

Unlikely, sadly.

For sign-in hero for next month I think it will be Peter Pan.

No.

Another heroes coming:

• Belle
  • Lumiere
  • Timon & Pumbaa
  • Simba & Nala
2 Likes

Yes they need to add cars characters!

Bell and lumire dont have have any realease date so you cant say i am wrong for sure kim possible and peter unkwon as well so you could be wrong

1 Like

Wait are Simba and Nala a pair like Ducky and Bunny?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney