What new characters do you think they'll add?

Yes they are dou charther not to mention either simba and nala and timon pumba both accouned for longer than any off the another planned charthers so they will make the most sense either 1 off these 2 charthers

Thanks, now I’m more excited!

Yeah simba and nala are a duo (i still don,t know how thats gonna work)

1 Like

In game data from over one year, same with Beast which was just released.

In game data from 3 weeks, but ready to release, skill kit and stats are in link which I give before.

Simba & Nala are duo, same thing with Timon & Pumbaa.

It’s going to be the young versions.

Yeah I know.

I still don’t know how they would work as duo

Probably like Ducky and Bunny.

Simba and nala or timon and pumba will be the sign in hero either 1 off these 2 as for bell and lumire they waited from game s launch so its hard to tell if they will come in august and in general when

I really hope Timon and Pumbaa are the sign in heroes for all servers.

Why can’t they add Cars characters? Because they’re cars? So what? I don’t completely understand this.

No one said they wont be added at all

…thats actually a good point

That wouldn’t be a good reason because Duke Caboom’s on a motorcycle.

This was never mentioned so this is just wrong unless we had proof

Oh wait. Well to me I don’t understand why they haven’t been added yet. They’re not a great film series (Not getting respected as they should) but they’re still good characters. Lightning is perfect. I can understand it’s hard but still.

1 Like

Aw never mind. There was this one person that said “no” above.

Anyway i think bell and and lumire could take some time bell is the charther who will give the beast his second this or it could be lumire and if charther not getting his second disc when realeaed its added some months later i think we should for next update and see which charthers perblue will tease before realease like they in june and in this month

Belle and who?

Lumire fun fact lumire meaning day light in the french languge

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney