What new characters do you think they'll add?

In case you was thinking i said without source i think it was before 1.10.2 its mentioned about which charthers are focused from pixar even thought cars was not mentioned we seen chathers from there added in june and july and august is part from the summer so this will make sense to add from there to make the most sense as it was requested from november 2018 which is 8 months waiting time

Okay then.

I think Cars are pretty unlikely to be added. I wouldn’t be upset if they were added, though. For sign-in I’m betting it’s either Peter Pan or Timon/Pumbaa.

I really want it to be Timon and Pumbaa on all servers.

1 Like

From past update this is just proveing i am right i am sure that even if it is not happening in august it can be later but before the next summer since until than they will be added for sure we can tell we requested another charthers and they came much shorther than this long proid of time

PB already stopped celebrating Pixar month, there won’t be massive additions to them, but something will show later.

Cars are unlikely same as Finding Nemo to be added.

You cant confim this and cars are more likeley than finding nemo since 1 cars are more requested
2 cars franchise salled even more than frozen did so you can tell perblue can gain money with charthers from cars from deals in the games

Musketeer
I’m sorry to bust your bubble but Mater,Finn McMissile and Hollie Shiftwell

They’re coming

How do you know charthers from cars are coming? Can you give us source so we will know you are not lieing or saying without proof?

1 Like

And timon and pumbaa

Are also a pair

And Shank has a car

Mulan and Mushu when the live action comes out.

Hang on I think I know King Simba but no nala

I want them to add Luca.

Don’t revive dead topics.

Create a new topic instead.

Eh… although it is a bit odd that they revived a thread that has gone 2 years without activity (as opposed to one discussing the same topic that was made more recently), I think this one is okay to revive, just because there’ll always be discussion on what new characters we all want to see in DH:BM.

1 Like

There are a lot more more recent threads for this though

Kim’s out.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney