What's going on with Pleakley?

I had a guildmate get surprised by this level, but he got past it with 3 stars fairly quickly; I can ask him what team he used.

Goodbye, maxing tiers on the first day of Blue invasion.

This is such a stupid level. I have nothing else to say about it.

1 Like

Use Rapunzel, pumba, linguini. Goliath and shank work too.

Then add in a heavy hitter.

You can also use hatter, kevin flynn, animal+red skill Baymax.

Or just out level it for the chance for pleakley red to fail.

It isn’t that bad.

The creeps are at level 197, so it’ll take a while to outlevel it by enough to allow most of one’s team to survive.

Which is still probably how I’ll handle it, since I don’t think I have the best counters developed at all.

Beat it!

Powerline, Angel, Mulan, Maximus, Queen of Hearts. 3 star easy.

1 Like

@jody_caviness Even 198 has a chance to fail if the enemies are level 197.

1 Like

Except the Tia disk isn’t actually level limited…

1 Like

@Phal except the red skill of pleakley (the chance to apply mosquitos to enemies when they’re studied) is level limited.

Oh yeah right, that one is :sweat_smile:

I tried the level with Meg and Angel and it didn’t work. Angel’s kiss is too bugged

Beat with the standard Mulan team

Timon and Pumba, Magica, Rapunzel, Mulan and Li Shang

Manual that 2nd wave so you have full white Skills for the 3rd, put it back on auto for the start of 3rd wave and win

Shang pulled through

1 Like

2 best solutions are

mad hatter- Pleakley can’t touch him, or his allies with red

Hank- has a chance to block the study so Pleakley can’t do anything.

To three-star the stage, that is. But H&D are based on chance.

True. Powerline(Du), would also work, as once the mosquitoes start threatening allies, he’d remove them.

1 Like

Or Tron and Meg combo.

How much of a chance?

@Jody_Caviness skills don’t say how much of a chance.

If you’re interested, you should ask support for the formula they use.

Oops. Meant to attach the quote from @moist and this site won’t let me edit either (gets stuck loading the msg I wanna edit) Here:
“except the red skill of pleakley (the chance to apply mosquitos to enemies when they’re studied) is level limited”

1 Like

I personally think mulan is even more op. Pleakley at least needs to team up with bossa to do this. I’m at chapter 30 trying to get to node 2 and she kills my entire squad with her green instantly even though my team gets to wave 3 at full health and almost full energy.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney