What's going on with Pleakley?

Mulan is also easier to counter though. And isn’t an instant kill

1 Like

Here on server 21 almost everyone is using that team to get bonus points in coli and arena.

It’s basically the new PvP cheat code and it’s getting annoying

1 Like

Players are using this team for exploit, @Polaris, any fix on this specific lineup? We don’t want this to become the new Meg/Mulan exploit.

Well, what do you think is worse, players exploiting this team in arena, coliseum, etc or not maxing blue invasion on first day?

Well That was a bug exploit!
Pleakly surely needs nerf!

We ll do it on 2nd day maybe 3rd but Its Like Insta kill ,timer is at 1m29s and my team says gd bye.

1 Like

I agree, Pleakley definitely needs a nerf!

1 Like

@TotallyNotDash you’re using the term “exploit” as if this is some kind of bug.

This is not a bug. It is strong (too strong, honestly), but it is not a bug or “exploit”. Don’t spread misinformation.

1 Like

Another exploit: Angel is also bugged, and can exploit Meg by throwing a kiss at her, having her stay still on the battlefield for the rest of the wave, regardless of HP :grimacing:

2 Likes

My point was more along the lines of reminding people that nerfing Pleakley will do more than just put an end to the latest instakill team; sorry for being unclear. Pleakley may well need a nerf (or maybe Barbossa’s red skill does), but I think it’s premature to just start demanding one without even considering if the counters that are already available are sufficient to control the problem.

It’s really his Tia disk.

I think the part where Pleakley applies mosquitoes on study should be removed. Pleakley is still successful in Invasion without it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s not an exploit, it’s just too ridiculously OP comp that needs some changes…

Maybe like this (pleakley’s damage over time from mosquitoes don’t get added/stacked with any other damage over time enhancement effects)

Too complicated :confused:

A simple nerf to his red skill (such as removing the study part) should be enough

2 Likes

Or maybe make barbossa’s Tia disk a 30% fixed chance to study all enemies at start of the combat?

I am sure barbossa is very rarely used apart from that team

Yes. Which is why it isn’t a good idea.

Seriously, just nerf Pleakley’s red skill.

1 Like

Nothing hard— I’ve won this with “weaker” beta heroes.
Bye. :wave:

It’s 3rd wave so just keep energy.

Sure, everyone has a strong Yax like you

Yes… why people wouldn’t have?
Oh no. :expressionless:

@Filadae_Djaq you don’t need a strong Yax. By the time you get to that stage you should be able to win with many different heroes.

As already mentioned, it’s the third wave. You have full energy. The combo is strong but it is not an exploit, and a little bit of initiative can deal with it.

After a few attempts, passed it with these (Meg linked to Hiro)

Not 3 stars but it’s enough for me for now. Mulan’s rockets did most of the job so in the end Hiro’s blue and green were enough to complete it

1 Like

The only wrong thing with Pleakley is that mosquitoes stacks doesn’t clean when Pleakley KO.

Apart of it, it’s quite easy with right heroes as it’s 3rd wave.

They should nerf that team in PvP mode.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney