What's going on with Pleakley?

Jus need to know what to use … cough cough mad hatter cough cough

Has anyone tried to stun him with Magica yet?

Or even better, charming him with Jafar?

In an average team they will be dead before they can complete their animations

1 Like

A lot of people seem to think that because it’s happening on wave 3 it’s somehow less of a problem. I’m going into the wave with all 5 heroes on max health and mad energy but when most of my team is being killed before they have made it to their starting positions (miles away from actually having time to use their white skills) then it makes no difference which wave it is.
Pleakley is simply too overpowered in this setup and something needs to be done to rebalance him before he encourages more people to just give up on the game.

1 Like

I know I don’t

Out of all the teams I tried, only one worked:

• Shang (Mu)
  • Zurg (Re; linked to Meg)
  • Nick (Ju)
  • Tron (Fl)
  • Meg (Sh)

Only one starred it with Shang :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Same. Keeping alive Hiro with Meg was the only way for me. Luckily Donald blocked the study on him so he could deal with Goliath guarding and Hades’ invincibility without his HP being drained

@Polaris I smell a bug. Pooh’s hunny stacks are now removed from enemy/ally when he’s KOed. Pleakley’s mosquitos are not when they should be.

4 Likes

These guys are intelligent, sometimes they use late burst teams so mad hatter is pretty one trick pony haha

It’s both Barbossa’s Tia disk and his red skill, which grants a healthy 75% increase to DoT on studied enemies.

If this combo does prove too difficult to counter in PvP, I think probably the best, least disruptive solution would be to lower that DoT bonus and cut Pleakley’s mosquitoes from Study from 3 to 2.

I would be extremely upset with that, as I use Barbossa all the time mostly for that initial study.

Sounds like a bug that needs to be reported.

1 Like

I don’t know

What do you mean? @DRB1217

@Lord_Skellington perhaps if you used 5 different heroes (perhaps some of the many combinations already posted in this thread and elsewhere) you might have more success.

@Filadae_Djaq similarly, several solutions have already been posted that you probably haven’t tried.

I 3star it with r11 heroes at 195 so I’m sure others could too. Just use the right heroes and use their specials correctly.

@Moist I have used several different lineups and the result is always exactly the same. Don’t get me wrong I honestly do appreciate all the help and suggestions but I don’t have the characters that apparently have to be used at a high enough level for them to be effective. Getting them to that level would involve quite a large investment of time and attention and the truth is that shouldn’t be necessary just to get to a point where I’m not getting wiped out in less than half a second. Like I said, the teams I am using have well over 3 million power. Whilst I accept that doesn’t necessarily mean they will be able to win the fight I also don’t think it’s unreasonable to think that they should be able to survive at least long enough to trigger their white skills (or at least be able to walk all the way to their starting positions).

I’ve won this only with 2 heroes.

2 Likes

Well in that case I stand corrected and it isn’t a deeply unfair combination.

@Lord_Skellington don’t get me wrong, I think pleakley needs a nerf in this regard. The fact his red skill benefits from SP as well is insane. But it isn’t the fault of the game if you don’t have particular heroes levelled up. I don’t think anyone has a max mad hatter but that’s the obvious (and probably most effective and efficient) counter.

I just don’t understand how the developers can think it’s a good idea to have any character that can kill most of a team before the fight has actually even started.
I don’t think it should matter who I’m sending in against him, they should at least survive until the first actual attack. If my entire team was max power but happened to be the “wrong” team I would suck it up if they were all being killed in a single attack but the truth is that isn’t happening. It may as well not let me start the fight, it should just take my stamina and show me a message saying the fight was fought in my absence and I lost.

Pleakley is okay, it’s the barbossa with his red skill and hades with the DOT damage buff disk that make him a god like character.

1 Like

Pleakley is not ok. He’s too OP with and without Barbossa.

4 Likes

This all raises a question I’ve always had… Why are creep heroes even able to use friendship discs that actual heroes had to achieve by working together and forming a bond? Creeps are friends?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney