Who do you want to see?

I see your point of the skills I don’t really like my own skills. Your skills ideas are a lot better. But Peter would be a great hero so he should be 3 stars.

I’ll edit it to 2 stars so that no one has a problem

Okay thanks for the change.

I want to see Pocahontas
Stars: 2
Role: support
White skill: Indians, Pocahontas’s tribe of Indians run across and shot arrows
Green skill: Grandmother Willow, a branch falls on the enemy
Blue skill: Animals, Pocahontas animal friends help you for 15 seconds
Purple skill: Colors Of The Wind, the wind flows through and heals everyone.

Any suggestions to make Pocahontas better?

No suggestions in Pocahontas but I did do one
about mulan and I would like someone to check into that also I am really struggling with something for Edna Mode… Can you help me out?

1 Like

Mabey instead of having a branch fall on the enamy in the green skill, have it knock the enameys back?

Well I like to go bye the movie and the facts are that grandma willow spanked the two soldiers and tripped them with her roots. That is the only th I g she did however, you could make her heal an ally instead.

I made a topic that has Quasimoto
and Mulan check it out for me guys.

One I would like to see is Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. I know you’re more focused on Movie characters than TV characters, but still. Other cool ones to see would be Elsa from Frozen, Lilo from Lilo and Stitch, Maybe Hector from Coco, I’ve seen alot suggesting Hercules, Maybe some of the BH6 characters, and hey, maybe some of the Wannabe supers from I2! Voyd would be a really cool one!

Kim possible has a mustache!!!XD sorry sorry I need to get over that! Any way ya h.

Hercules! I can work with him! Hercules is a frontline damage hero. Prolly fighting with a sword. For his white skill, Hercules “rescues” a damsel in distress by healing a random female ally and increasing their speed.
His green skill, Hercules rides Pegasus past the enemy hitting them and dealing knockback. He also carries one ally with him across the enemy lines protecting both them and himself from any damage till he finished the flight.
Hercules’ blue skill, Hercules has a chat with his father who sends a lighting bolt down on his enemies dealing splash true damage.
His last skill (that’s purple) Hercules goes from zero to hero! As he fights in the battle, if the clock passes the thirty second marker, Hercules’ attack speed and power is doubled! … Welp that’s my idea anyway. Also since I’ve seen it I suppose I could do it. Hercules quote is: I can go the distance,till I find my heroes welcome right where I belong!

1 Like

What if Hercules is in a team full of boys?

I guess the white skill won’t take effect but be honest now,how many good teams do you make without using a single female character? Ok that’s what I thought

I did ask a “what if” question though… but I agree with you, I can’t make a team without Elastigirl and Violet in it… so kudos to you for making a hero with a logical skillset. :tada:

1 Like

Since they’ve been adding villains alot lately, maybe Evelyn Deavor from I2? She’d make an AWESOME controler, and I think she would fit, since you already have Incredibles characters and Flynn, who is a hacker. Might be best to make her a 3 Star. She’d be pretty powerful I think.

Shego would be another cool one to add, considering how powerful she is. Like either a damager or a Tank.

Um they really havent…they had what i call the Villains update, but other than that they havent added anymore so that statement is kinda incorrect.

Edit: this comment was made before i updated to reveal Ursula…

2 Likes

My Number 1 is Claude Frollo.
Role: damage(Close range, stabs the opponent with his dagger).
White skill: Hellfire
Frollo throws a torch in the enemy crowd, dealing damage to them all.
Green skill: Turned to sin
Frollo uses his cape to blind the opponents nearby for 4 seconds. The blinding may fail if the enemy has level 1(Upgrades make more levels vunerable).
Blue skill: Be mine or you will burn
Frollo makes a random opponent fight on his side for 5 seconds. This has a 50% failure chance and if it fails, the chosen enemy receives damage(Upgrades increase damage, but not the chance).
Purple skill: Smite the wicked
Frollo receives more energy when finishing an opponent. This may not work when finishing a level 21 enemy(Upgrades increase the level).

PROTIP: This is not my format… I just used Epic Mickey’s format as a template

Claude Frollo, a frontline Damage character armed with his dagger and evil wits. His aura of evil is felt by the enemies, helping him and his teammates.

“Bring these Gypsy vermin to the Palace of Justice.”

BASIC ATTACK: Melee, a left stab with his dagger

• WHITE: “Hellfire”, lights up a torch and throws it at the middle of the enemy team dealing damage and damage over time. Deals Normal damage.

• GREEN: “Turned to Sin", uses his cape to blind enemies. Has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

• BLUE: “Be Mine or Burn", attempts to charm the closest enemy with 50% chance of success. If successful, the enemy will become charmed for 5 seconds. If not, then they will get Burned for 5 seconds.

• PURPLE: “Smite the Wicked", Frollo receives 40% more energy when defeating an enemy. This effect is reduced against enemies over Level Y.

APPEARANCE: Based off the Classic 1996 animated film, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The Dagger he carries has a bronze shine and wooden handle.

ENTRANCE: Walks down the battle scene, scanning the terrain and pulls his dagger from its sheath, preparing for the battle.

VICTORY: Inspects his dagger with such care, then places the dagger back in its sheath.

DEFEAT: Drops his dagger and falls down scared, then runs away, fearing he might see the visions of the gargoyle.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney