Who I want to see soon in DHBM

Some characters I hoping to see are like Cars characters. I mean I would like to see how Cars would fight. The little Mermaid characters would be cool. Like seeing Ariel floating in mid air would be sick! Thats what I’m hoping. What do you think? Do you agree? Or not? Or maybe you have something else in mind. Tell me who do U what to see next! :grin:

1 Like

I’d love Luigi and Guido as one hero, probably my top 1 that I’m sure will never happen.

Belle and the Beast or some orginal Disney Princesses

1 Like

Fun fact, Beuaty & the Beast is coming Out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heads up! Here are the upcoming characters!

• Alice in Wonderland:

• Alice
    • Mad Hatter
  • Beauty and the Beast:

• Belle
    • Beast
    • Gaston
    • Lumiere
  • Coco:

• Miguel
  • Pirates of the Caribbean:

• Captain Salazar

BTW, for those of you who don’t know, Captain Salazar is a not a protagonist, never was and never will be. So that proves that Villains can be in the game, which is kind of contradicting to “Disney HEROES: Battle Mode”

5 Likes

Did you got dis from the Wiki fandom page? Cause if U did, thats where I get my info for new characters as well.

1 Like

What will mad hatter be damage control support or tank?

I think he’ll be control

1 Like

How do you know all of this?

1 Like

As @Drone_IX said, I got this from the Disney Wikia, apparently, they love to set spoilers in that page.

1 Like

Lol thats cool i gotta go on there

I actully like those spoilers. I mostly will be excited for the character’s design, skill set, & its animations. So when it says the name, I always imagine the 3 things of the character.

We need those heroes in Disney heroes

It’s already 5 months since they released spoilers for AiW and BaTB. High possibility that they won’t be implemented.

There are rumors for Minnie Mouse being added in the game.

Oh yeah, there is.

(20 rumors)

No idea why the battle princess isn’t in the game yet (Mulan).

Mulan

Role: Support

Position: Mid

Trial Team: Blue?? (I have no idea how this is determined. There’s only one Blue support thus far.)

Basic attack is a fire arrow.

Attack order is:

Basic
PURPLE
Basic
GREEN
Basic
PURPLE
Basic
BLUE
REPEAT

1 attack per second.

FRONT

White skill - SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER - Mulan runs behind the last opponent and plants a dragon rocket which explodes and stops opponents energy gain for 7 seconds [[Fireworks emblem appears over enemies to show status]].

Green Skill - FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON - Mulan swings her Bo, causing a Great Typhoon. All enemies are knocked back and studied for 6 seconds [[Like Maui’s ‘Take Flight’ & Barbossa’s ‘Scan the Horizon’]].

Blue skill - STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE - Mulan fires up her allies! All allies basic attacks become heated for 10 seconds causing them to do +X additional damage [[Like Barbossa’s ‘Hot Shot’]].

Purple Skill - MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON - Yao, Lung and Chien-Po encircle Mulan. They each absorb 100% of damage and status effects from 1 attack for Mulan (3 total) before leaving the battle field [[Like Dash’s Rapid Guard]].

FRIENDSHIP DISCS

ELSA/OLAF/FROZONE - Buried in an Avalanche - After WHITE skill activates, upon explosion, the opponent is buried in an avalanche that freezes for 2 seconds (+2 seconds per additional star).

[[MULAN ALLY]]/SULLY/MIKE/HADES/JACK SK./ZURG - You’re Unsuited for the Rage of War - Mulan’s GREEN skill also scares enemies for 2 seconds (+1 second per additional star)

3 Likes

Kinokan made a Character Concept on Mulan. You can check it here.

1 Like

Also minnie is coming soon

OK? It’s only a teaser, there’s a possibility it won’t happen…

I would personally love to see Star Butterfly (Star vs. The Forces of Evil). She would be such an adorable addition to the game. Plus she has a wand, soo… maybe that’s a thing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney