Who I want to see soon in DHBM

I wanna see Sora, Donald and Goofy from KH3.

Sora an offense type.
His white skill is: if he is fighting alone (due to eliminated teammates or solo fights), his skill would be shooting a laser from the tip of his keyblade to a random enemy which does true damage and heal self up to 50% of total damage, nullifies enemy’s shield and make it his own (if the enemy has shield), and remove up to 75% of enemy’s energy. If he uses his skill with teammates around, he will copy one random alive allies’ white skill. Chances reduced if the enemies are higher level than the skill and if allies’ level is higher than skills.
Purple skill: a temporary increase in his basic attack speed, damage and combos (up to 3x higher combos than normal), only activated first when health reach 50% of his entire HP and only activated once every 10s. Combo has to finish before able to activate white skill.

Donald a support control, uses magic type attacks like in the game.
Basically his basic attack uses magic which consist of only fire, blizzard, thunder and cure (will be random attacks except if his teammates is in below 50% hp, cure magic will be prioritized.
White skill: increases the potency of his magic like in the game. Eg. Skill activate, level 1 magic eg.fire magic becomes fira (level 2) then activate again becomes firaga (level 3), cure (level 1) becomes cura (level 2) then curaga (level 3) and so on. Level 1 magic affects 1 enemy, level 2 affects 3 enemies, level 3 affects all enemies. Cure magic only triggers and prioritize the lowest health allies.
One of his skills would include other disables like stop, poison, slow etc. Disables are only level 1.
His other skills will cause basic attacks to do extra damage or heals over time equals to 15% of the initial damage or heals or with max cap (eg. Fire will cause burn over time, blizzard will cause freeze, thunder will cause stun, cure will heal over time).

Goofy a defense tank, an attacking shied character.
His white skill is spinning attack like in the game which does high true damage to all enemies. So he jumps right in the middle of the enemies, does spin attack but will stun himself after use of skill for up to 6s. Stun effect will reduce the closer your skills level is to the enemy’s level.
One skill grants him shield.
Purple skill increases his basic HP and armor up to 25% of total HP.
One skill allows him to take a huge persentage of enemies’ attacks to your allies to yourself and transfer few persentage of the damage taken and temporarily increase your basic attack. Basic attack does knockback if the damage taken passes certain threshold.
Basic attack basically him bashing one closest enemy with his shield equipment.

1 Like

Donald and Goofy, I can see coming to the game, but Sora? No.

What’s the reason? Licensing. PerBlue has to pay more and I’m emphasizing more to be allowed to implement Sora into the game.

1 Like

I just thought it would be cool. Plus it celebrates the release of the highly anticipated game haha
Just a thought for fun lol

1 Like

Yeah. I didn’t say anything about not adding Hero Suggestions… but it would be cool nonetheless…

So apparently It is owned by Disney

1 Like

Yes, it’s owned by Disney, but Disney, nor Pixar, made Disney Heroes, PerBlue did.

Yeah I’m just saying. It is owned by Disney. At least not like square enix or something haha

1 Like

Heck yeah I agree with KH not coming. Same 4 Star wars & Marvel.

Sora of kingdom hearts!!

1 Like

Mulan and mushu definatly… mulan is my absolute favorite. Has been since I was a kid XD

I would love to see a Sandy Claws skin for Jack Skellington

2 Likes

Ducktales.
Scrooge McDuck mostly.

1 Like

Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas as a support or control

1 Like

Give me Mole from Atlantis the Lost Empire! Lol i would LOVE that. He could dig a hole and come behind the enemies and strike from behind!

I would love to see Meet The Robinsons characters in this game. Seeing Wilbur Robinson use a meatball cannon would be awesome!

They should add Lilo from Lilo and Stitch

1 Like

Oh yeah they really should

My thought of her so far is she is back line, a damage hero, and she is in trial blue

Miguel ?Gaston?Those guys came out already.

I was thinking of Lewis,he’d have a friendship with hiro

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney