Who is Coming to DHBM next?

Really? Is my boy Milo coming this year? :heart_eyes:

Nobody said that.

5 Likes

I think that whatever Anna’s role is, it will have to fit her character. That is what important.

2 Likes

It’s definitely probable and hopefully he will. No way to confirm but we can hope we will.

And yes, he is awesome.

2 Likes

Put these in:

I also want barley in the game

This topic isn’t for things you want.

Bruh that stinks cuz Tarzan is one of those that movies that I really like but don’t watch it that much and Tantor would be tired of your emotional constipation :rofl:

That’s a shame because Lightning and Mater would be a perfect fit in the game imo

I have been waiting for M-O and Auto for so long because WALL-E is my favorite Disney movies of all time and they would work well in the game

1 Like

Well a Cars show is coming to Disney+ in Fall 2022, so maybe they would do some Cars characters then.

1 Like

For Tarzan, they can’t do that without permission

1 Like

If you read the comment you replied to a bit more carefully, you’ll see that PB can’t add Tarzan into the game PERIOD because of those copyright issues.

7 Likes

The way it was worded made it sound like he wasn’t gonna come at all but this make quite a bit more sense tho

Hopefully that is the case

1 Like

Grunkle Stan mission?
Which mission?
Pleapse the picture.

Who else is comings?

If any case, barley and anna

Dr. Drakken :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No, they are not confirmed

Please don’t say anything of who’s coming that could be a spoiler also there aren’t confirmed and you don’t work for PB

2 Likes

I would love to see Drakken

He was confirmed today, lol.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney