WHOEVER's helping the heroes

Spoiler Alert! Click on this if you want to see.

You are about to see Spoilers for Chapter 12. Are you sure you want to see the Spoiler?

You have been warned. Click on this.

The Chapter 12 Story Arc introduces The Inventor - the shadowy figure. Here’s a photo of his Silhouette:

He follows the Heroes into the Good Guys’ Hideout and proceeds to hack the computers. Here’s a picture of his revealed appearance:

Now that I think of it, The Inventor has a suit and tie, symbolizing high power. He might be the reason why the Virus exists in The City.

I support @Champion_David’s Theory about PerBlue being the Villain and reinfecting the Heroes and the Districts.

2 Likes
Spoilers Inside

Considering how he spreads it on contact, I’d say that yeah, he’d probably be the reason for it. Although it would be cool if he was revealed to be a hero that was corrupted and had their appearance twisted. Say, where is Hiro in all of this? Was he mentioned in earlier chapters?

3 Likes

Are we going to talk like this from now on?

Anyways, yeah. There’s a lore channel in the DHBM Discord Server. The Lore is getting more and more interesting as time goes by.

2 Likes

Yeah, to avoid spoilers, I guess. If you don’t want to that’s fine.

1 Like

Nah, it’s ok. I actually kind of getting used to this way of posting.

2 Likes

Wow :sunglasses: cool picture of you know who lol

1 Like

The villain’s name is The Inventor. The question is, what did he invent?

2 Likes

SPOILER ALERT!

By the time all the regions have been conquered, the heroes are probably TL500. And the first players of this game who started as teenagers has their own grandchildren by the time they finish the game.

Oh, do not be so dramatic. Thhis game has only been around like one year. Sheesh.

2 Likes

…seriously… XD

Thanks for the link, Kate!

1 Like

Your more than welcome my friend.

Nintendo :expressionless:

Opinion Spoiler

Honestly, I feel like the Inventor is in fact a corrupted Walt Disney. That’s been on my mind the whole time.

5 Likes

About you idea @CommanderStorm i think the inventor is going to be a “Dr. Jenkins and Mr Hide” situation. Sometimes he is the one creating the “hero chips” and the cyberspace and sometimes he is the villain behind everything but both parts of him aren’t aware of what the other part do.

4 Likes

Two sides of two different aspects: positive and negative. But the conflict between those two sides often corrupts his control of managing one side.

3 Likes
  1. Quasimodo is from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

2. You’re thinking of Perry the Platypus.

2 Likes

The inventor…

1 Like

That is the 7th post out of 61 from March 5th. Was that really necessary?

2 Likes

Spoilers?(20 characters)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney