Why is Moana so overpower?

I wonder why Moana has much more damage, power and hp than other characters this doesnt makes any sense. You can easily see a team on arena with like 13.000 points of power and you with 15.500 points cant defeat this team because It has Moana.
Without mention her overpower habilities.
Please Nerf Moana. Its annoying playing against her.

4 Likes

So the simple answer is NO. She is stronger then you…find the counter why is the answer to nerf her? People think Mr i is op but qurrora will destroy him just find her counter until then avoid her or get her yourself

6 Likes

I just unlocked Moana today… but here’s what I’ve noticed…

Let’s use Moana and Sulley…

• Moana is Level 50 while Sulley is Level 60

• Moana’s Skills are all Level 1 while Sulley’s Skill’s Levels are mixed

• They’re both at 3 stars

But Moana is stronger than Sulley… :confused:

3 Likes

Power numbers mean nothing. With the right team you can take iut a team with 11k higher power. I did 49k vs 60k and won. It’s all about skill counters

5 Likes

Moana can easily nerf with Tia or stun team Laos with some of shield eaters

Actually with all the naysayers, moana is overpowered. Fallacious comment like i can beat 11k higher is irrelevant.

4 Likes

Use other characters besides what the game autosets by power. How can her abilities be OP when she can be silenced? Even better use charm abilities to control your opponent’s Moana.

4 Likes

You misunderstand. Its one thing to have your stats high. You must know that buzz’s stats are lukewarm at best which is why you dont see him often.
Its another if you see moana who once again has stats increased in other events.
Its an early notice. Your naysayer idea doesnt solve the problem of copycat arena line-ups. Its like that because the status quo is there

1 Like

So doesnt matter If a character has the most op habilities set If It can be silenced?

Of course she’s going to be good, being a new hero, but she doesn’t need to be changed, because she can be countered.

1 Like

Moana is very strong to be sure but you know what counters her? Tia. Tia has a silence and curse to stop shields and healing. If you get Dash on your team against her as well he can do fairly well having some of the highest armor in the game. Aside from that Rex and Nick can aslo work with shield eating and charms. Moana is not overpowered just like Mr. I isnt, just like Sulley isn’t and so on. Learn what makes a character strong and counter them with that.

4 Likes

Until moana beats tia with a paddle with a fast attack speed. Thats one v one. In a team you might say get a tia, well geuss what… moana bought back up.

We not saying that she should change per se. We saying having a look at her stats and see if its really neccasary.
I have no problem with buzz, i just know his stats is horrible, and please say stats doesnt matter while all your core heroes are 5 stars.

3 Likes

In my opinion, Moana should down ability or power if you want to balance game.

you said can use Dash + Tia to counter her? maybe but if only her. When Moana in a team such as Calhoun - Sulley - Kelvin - Moana - Nick, how can you beat them without other Moana in your team?

Her healing, shield and high speed is amazing, Dash can beat her but you know that he’s will die very soon in battle before beat Moana in team.

Sulley and Calhoun low speed, Mr. I shield not too good, Zurg cant protect himself, … but Moana is almost perfect. She can beat almost strong heroes easily in fight 1-1 with same level such as Sulley, Mr. I, Jessie, Jack Jack, Barbossa and so on. She made the strategy of game os not good at all.

Thank you for your reading

3 Likes

Never actually have problems against moana… I usually use knockback team to pulverize her… EVE-Calhoun-Finnick-Rex-Maui. Doc Lilo - Server 9 - lvl 75 (max for now)

1 Like

I feel people are hating on Moana cause they don’t have Her you want to complain? Try going against an level 80 4star fully skilled Baymax you will wish you could go back up against Moana instead… Grumble grumble robot wants a boot up his &$#@ not a hug

1 Like

As a player since the worldwide update, I have tested with many different possibilities to figure out the winning team. Saying that winning against a big team with huge power difference is impossible is a myth. That says, total powers do not matter. Being succesful in this game is about knowing your ground up.

Because of the shield and energy moves, Moana is noted to be a powerful offense for the team. If you are to go against a team with Moana, I suggest to play the safe setup as follow:

Pros: Compatibility with damages, each hero serving various of purposes, Nick and Tia Dalma both do not have effect chance of controlling their enemies

Cons: Lack of healing HP despite Sulley having the insane curing power

1 Like

High star characters have high stats. Moana is a 3 star. Simple. Or she is just stronger than the heroes you have

Your context is so conceited! So everyone must have that 5 star setup just for moana, at top 5 power on top.
So now i must pay thousands on thousands not because of my own interest but to verse one hero.
You are basically max vaulting a hero then saying do like me. Notice your moana is not screen? Thats not coincidence… not everyone maxxed there heroes so why do you presume we all have your setup

1 Like

Tia/Stunners/Bogo block usefulles of Moana.

It is simply a suggestion, not a rule. You do not have to have Moana in order to win the battle. I see top players manage with some powerful damage heroes and Bogo that can stun the fronters.

The setup is all up to you, but my suggestion shows that Nick can stun Moana, depending on the opponent’s setup.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney