Why is Moana so overpower?

Power doesn’t matter. However Moana does pose a challenge. My counter for her is Tia and Nick. Having a high, single hit dps against her like Barbossa or Merida. I just make sure I eliminate the one hero before her as fast as possible

Enemy is better than your team sO oVeRpOwErEd

Everybody commenting is correct. Moana is strong but Tia Dalma is her perfect counter in conjunction with other damage dealers. Plus there’s also stunning or freezing her so case put to rest~

1 Like

If you have Woody, Tia Dalma or Nick, then you can stun heroes.

Otherwise, you can go along with freezers and energy regenerating team to prevent her from using her power. That also works since with freezing and stunning, you have better control with the arena.

I don’t think she is overpowered, a composition of stunning with decent damage output will remove her.

If your using team compositions designed to try outlast your opponent Moana will make a mockery of it.

I am currently leveling her along.
I don’t think she is very overpowered, my standard Layout can Handel her, and Ralph is my only stunner. No other or silencer in team, but I have to time my Ultimates manually to bring her down.

Counter her with Tia, well yeah, it feels Tia counter everything.
I have way more problems to overcome Tia than Moana.

2 Likes

Glad that I am not the only one who had trouble with Tia Dalma teams. I don’t have a direct counter, but my general strategy has either been overwhelming firepower or another Tia plus excessive shields and WALLE. It’s hard fighting her in City Watch.

I have discovered that Bogo is a near perfect Moana counter. He has a Blind, Who is amazing against Moana’s auto attacks, He has Shield and decent self-healing with disk. Pretty much a Draw battle if 1x1.
Tia can counter her as well, but I like Nick or other Hard cc to beat her.

1 Like

There are a few toons who are good counters to her. I love bogo against her especially in coliseum.

A 20k Sally can solo a 24k Moana, now they have solved this problem.

Simple, its because “She issss Moaaaaaannnaaaaaa!!!” (Singsong voice)

1 Like

Please close this topic. You didn’t have to revive it.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney