Why nobody is buying diamond crates anymore or 144 crates of b* errrrr Blue badges ^^

A guild member of Mine opened 144 diamond crates in odder to get the New charcters…not one !!!
Is it just me or do I feeled cheated !?! How many crates die you open to get Sally or Jack ?

2 Likes

Remember there are more than 40 heroes available, so pulling those 2 could happen just by pure luck with a couple of crates or never.
But if your guild member really want them, he knows what to do.

1 Like

I opened 48 crates, not a single new hero chips.

2 Likes

I opened 50 with one buy ten and only got 3 sally chips

You guys have got to stop buying those blue badge crates!

perBlue will never improve their payouts if ya’ll keep getting sucked in and buying them.

6 Likes

Were you:

1. Farming Free Diamond Crates from Contests,

2. buying “Buy 1” Diamond Crates / opening Free Diamond Crates

3. or purchasing an offer with Diamond Crates?

If so and you’re opening them one by one, you’ll get lower chances.

If you are buying “Buy 1” Diamond Crates, I suggest saving up those gems and buying the “Buy 10”, that way you’ll get a Guaranteed Hero, whether you have it or not.

2 Likes

In my experience is better to just farm them over the time it takes to get an update, wheater that is buying the really good eeal money deals that stack up with at least 2 more offers, or getting them with diamonds at a 800 diamond per 10 crates or better…
This update I opened 140 single crates, I got at least 20 full heroes, to include 2 Jack S, 1 Sally and 3 Hades… which actually comes out to a better value and chance that getting the guaranteed hero which is my experience is usually poo or you just get that 1 full hero and a couple of chips

2 Likes

Barbossa and Flynn are available on server 14 now. Everyone and their dog seems to be getting Barbossa with single free pulls or a diamond crate single item. I opened 150 total crates (13 10x pulls and 20 singles) and did manage to get Flynn (twice actually) but no barbossa. It just feels bad going for new heroes when I dont need the chips really for older heroes but there is no increased drop rate on new heroes to make it feel good buying a few to get them…

@Wild_Eule
If you feel cheated thwn stop buying them. Thhere are way better thinga to do with your diamonds then wasting them on diamond crates. Here are a few examples:

1. Badges and bits that are bought with diamonds from shops such as mega mart and black market.

2. Shop refreshes.

3. Buying more gold.

4. The special crates such as supply crates.

4 Likes

Really Pepper over 40 ? Pepper I did my homework before opening up this topic…add sth new or keep on walking…these are not droids you are looking for ^^

Oh No ! “Da david” whenever you have sth to tell I can be sure to turn of my brain. Pls do not respond to my topics unless you want to contribute in a positive way to the topic or Tell me a similar occasion you personally made unless that - Bye. The Diamond crates were NOT bought btw. They were collected through months and months of competitions…gut of course David fires his “advice” before asking…

So you are complaining about free diamond crates? Ok noted.

These are not „free“ - I EARNED because I put REAL WORLD money into contests they are not FREE - whatever you or a mod want me make to believe. Actually they are poison for the game. Promising a possibility is like taking your money and go to Las Vegas and blow it

i opened my 39 free diamond crates and got both…

2 Likes

Just because I see through the s* you are talking and thinking doesn’t make me a troll.

I wanted to know how ppl are thinking and wanted to know what they experienced. Change my mind meaty - diamond crates are the worst !

Diamond crates are the worse. I don’t buy them

1 Like

I bought the 100 diamond crate deal the day before and pulled Jack by the end of it. I didn’t get Sally but that is not a big deal since she is in Col shop. I also got probably close to 200 hero chips as well along with quite a few sapphire credits earning me around 1.5m gold. I also got some purple badges that I needed so all in all those have been worth while. Diamond crates have been a good source of gold, chips and badges for me so I have no problem with them. Plus the diamond crate upgrades coming look to improve things.

Is it luck based? Absolutely but you would struggle to find a mobile game that wasn’t with it’s pulls. Keep up the farm and you’ll het there eventually.

10 diamond badges used: got me Malefiecent, Genie, And`some chips for other heroes i had. I got them from contests no money.

David i bet 5 cents that you work for perblue as spokesman - I NEVER heard any criticism or at at least an indifferent opinion. Nothing…

XD you aint very confident are you? Only five cents? XD

1. Perblue clearly needs someone to help out when Polaris isnt there (like now)

2. I do have some things against Perblue but this isnt one of them. When you originally start the game, Diamond crates are very useful especially to get new heroes so this iant one of them.

3. This thread is still open but…Perblue has plans to fix the diamond crate so YAY! :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney