Wild Kratts (My Special Unlikely Concept)

It’s FINALLY time to release my special unlikely concept!!! I kept this one a secret to the public due to how unconventional of a choice it was, but here it is! Taken from one of my favorite shows when I was a kid, it’s time for…

The Kratt Brothers
Source: Wild Kratts
Wild Kratts
Description: These animal-loving brothers are always out exploring, making sure all of Earth’s creatures stay living free and in the wild!

Quote: “Keep on creature adventuring!”

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations
Entrance: The Wild Kratt drive up to their spot in the Createrra and hop out of the car.

Victory: Chris & Martin high-five.

Defeat: The Creature Suits malfunction, transforming Chris into a walrus and Martin into a sea bass and causing them to flop on the ground.

Basic attack: Chris throws a Power disk at an enemy.

Skills
White - Creature Power (Normal Damage)
The Kratt Brothers transform into different animals based on the role of the enemy who last dealt damage to them.

• Tank: Chris transforms into a rhino and headbutts nearby enemies, dealing X damage to them and knocking them back.
  • Damage: Martin transforms into a cheetah and races past enemies, dealing X damage.
  • Control/Support: Chris transforms into a tiger and pounces on the enemy who last dealt damage to them, dealing X damage to them and stunning them for 6 seconds. Chris then returns to his original position beside Martin.

Green - Chameleon Camouflage
Before an enemy can make a critical hit on the Kratt Brothers, they quickly turn into giant chameleons and turn invisible for 7 seconds. While invisible, Chris & Martin are untargetable. They can also only basic attack using their chameleon tongues, but they each target different enemies. The Kratt Brothers can only turn invisible once every 12 seconds. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue - Falcon Dive (Normal Damage)
Martin transforms into a Peregrine falcon and dives at the furthest enemy, dealing X damage and studying them for 6 seconds. Martin then returns to his original position beside Chris.

Purple - Creature Study
After the invisibility from “Chameleon Camouflage” ends, Chris & Martin study enemies for 9 seconds. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red - Walk on the Wild Side
While Chris & Martin are invisible with “Chameleon Camouflage”, their attack speed is increased by 35% and they remove 1 stack of Hardy from enemies that they damage with their basic attacks. The Hardy removal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
+X Basic Damage
+X Armor
+X Damage dealt with “Falcon Dive”

Friendships
The Kratt Brothers/Timon & Pumbaa
Campaign: “Creature Connections” - Chris & Martin get an up-close study on the interaction between a meerkat and a warthog, something they’ve never seen before in the wild. (Allies: Hank & Dory, Baloo, Simba & Nala)

Disk: “Meerkat and Warthog Powers!” - Damaging Studied Enemies Heals
+X Max HP to the Kratt Brothers and allies
Whenever Chris & Martin deal damage to a studied enemy, they heal for 5% (+5% per star) of the damage dealt.

The Kratt Brothers/Hiro
Campaign: “Power Suit Upgrade” - The Kratt Brothers ask Hiro to work with Aviva on upgrading their Creature Power Suits. (Allies: Baymax, Kim Possible, Tron)

Disk: “Creature Tech” - Dodge Disables While Invisible
+X Skill Power to Damage role allies
When Chris and Martin dodge a disable, they heal for X HP.
Chris and Martin have a 16% chance (+16% per star) to dodge disables while they are invisible with “Chameleon Camouflage”.

Enjoy!

13 Likes

This is very good. I used to watch the Wild Kratts back then

2 Likes

me too, person. me too

5 Likes

I have actually never heard of this series which might be due to me being an European, but as an animal lover I am wondering whether or not it could be something interesting for me to watch.

For those whose have seen it would you say it is an all age family show like Pokemon kind of, or is it mainly for kids more so?

For the concept itself, cool :-).

this :point_up:

3 Likes

All of the Kratt brothers’ shows (Zoboomafoo, Wild Kratts, etc.) have definitely been more kid-focused.

Zoboomafoo lemur mascots sadly died a long time ago due to kidney failure.

Pressing F for respect

3 Likes

Yeah, it was back in 2014. His real name was Jovian. How sad. :sob:

But at least his descendants are alive and kicking! His legacy lives on!

Never forget. We will always remember. But anyways, excellent concept as usual! It was a great idea doing them as a duo. They’re a iconic part of teens my ages’ childhoods, I feel.

2 Likes

I loved this show and I love this concept. If you (Myeong) or someone does not want to to Aviva or the villains I volunteer to do so lol.

Not making sense grammatically today are we?

2 Likes

I didn’t even notice I made a grammatical error, oof. My mind works strange some days.

I see, so more so like Mickey’s Clubhouse kind of feel rather than House of Mouse.
Wild Kratts’s protagonists reminded me a lot about Kim Possible’s art style especially the one in green, but based on Google Images got a feel that it was more so for younger kids rather than all ages.
Oh well, but at least it is a really good show for the right age group :-).

As for Zoboomafoo’s lemur too bad it is dead, but hope it had a good time while it lived.

2 Likes

The Defunctland video about Zoboomafoo makes a joke about how animated Martin Kratt looks like Ron Stoppable. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew I wasn’t the only one! I always thought the show was Kim Possible as a kid.

Funny you all mention that, because Wild Kratts was technically how I learned about KP in the first place.

When I was in middle school, my dad had recorded Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time for my sister and I to watch because he said it was a lot like Wild Kratts. I’d heard of KP before, but no one in my family knew anything about the actual show, so we just kind of went with it.

Needless to say, we were very surprised to find that the two shows are very much not similar in any way except animation. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m surprised that Wild Kratts is still airing

Go for it. You HAVE to include the Miniaturizer in some way lol.

1 Like

And Jimmy Z who was basically the pre Fred from Big Hero 6, lol.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA I didn’t even think about that, but you’re right!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can do that one if you want. I just want to do Aviva because I really understand and relate to her character.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney