Wonderland Trio

If you have read my guides, I have mentioned that the Wonderland heroes work really well together. So here they are, check them out in action! This fight was taken to Challengers, so it’s definitely possible to make them successful up there. This video is also a shout-out to @Card_Brigade who loves the Queen of Hearts!

5 Likes

OMG. I never thought that they would work together so good like that. I have Alice and Mad Hatter as my main heroes but never really use QoH (I updated her to 6 stars for Collection though)

Despite those 2 being my main, they are never a part of my Arena team…I really think they would lose against the other team, tbh

Well, I say you should get experimental! It’s honestly true that they are very hard to use in Arena, but you’ll find that they get to have more chances to shine together in Coliseum. You’ll have fun watching them wreck things in a mad symphony.

But one thing I still am not sure is that, If they are not with Duke and Joy, would they still be able to win this fight?

Is there any other suitable combo for them? And one more thing, they are at Red 1, which will takes me months to get there…

And truth to be told, out of 3 of them, I only like Alice and her skill set…

Well, it’s tough for sure. I definitely tried different combinations before I was able to find something that could win. I tried Mickey and Meg, but they were too frail. Timon & Pumbaa, but their healing was too weak. Rafiki and Kevin, but their damage was too low. Finaly, it was Duke that ended up being the perfect choice. Joy was totally necessary, otherwise the team won’t be able to survive Ducky & Bunny and Jafar at the same time. I’m not too sure if there are other combos that will work for them in Arena like it did here, but I find that these three can work fine with just about anyone in Coliseum. At least there, they wouldn’t necessarily worry about overly meta picks like D&B and Jafar in the same team.

1 Like

The sad new for me is, I really never like Duke (or Jafar) and my Joy is still on the way. so for the mean time, this combo will not work for me

Though, it’s is nice to find out some heroes that actually work well together who are not meta right now

I can’t compete anyways so I don’t want to chase everything new and shiny when they got introduced.

Enough of my rant. Thank you @Aurora_Veil for your hard work, both in this thread and your heroes collection :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: You are indeed amazing

1 Like

I must apologize for the belated response, but the previous week was a little hectic for me :sweat_smile: But without further ado…

AAAHHHH!!! This was such a treat to see, and I love it so much! Thank you so much @Aurora_Veil for this awesome video :smile::hugs::partying_face: I have a similar team I’ve been using since the Wonderland characters dropped, since I love Alice in Wonderland so much, with Joy and Duke being replaced with Miguel and Olaf.

It truly was awesome to see them performing wonderfully at the top of Arena; thank you again for doing this :relaxed::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney