Would You Like a Disney Junior Character?

A theory I made in the past says that the characters were taken out of their timeline and plopped into their game, it was probably near the end of the movie and if the theory is correct then there is no logic break

Well they got Mickey Mouse so thats as close as were gonna get to Playhouse Disney/Disney Junior for the time being.

Shan Yu was alive even after Shang knew Mulan was a female though

7 Likes

Mickey and Friends are the face of Disney. They can appear anywhere. They don’t count.

1 Like

You can say the same for Frozen, Toy Story, and any of the princess movies. Yet, here we are. Good rebuttal though, i respect that.

1 Like

Is for you anything cartoon-ish is just for smol kids?

Well, you’re wrong.

12 Likes

So I like toy story and Snow White, I’m a toddler apparently and everyone else who likes those movies is a toddler to, your post is very rude

1 Like

No. That’s not what i meant. I was trying to make a point. I did not mean to offend anyone

1 Like

No, you can’t. These movies have more universal themes and stories. Kid-friendly, yes, but designed to be captivating for any age.

And I won’t even bother comparing the popularity of Frozen & Toy Story to the likes of Muppet Babies or Sofia the First.

Disney Junior - well, it’s right in the name. It’s designed for little kids. It’s one of those learning channels, which doesn’t tend to interest a lot of older age groups.

14 Likes

I sometimes watch it with my brother and sister
 :joy: They are seven and two
 Mickey’s Club House, Doc McStuffins and PJ Masks are always great
 :joy::upside_down_face: No, I’m joking they don’t fit for the game

1 Like

And this game contains “fantasy violence”; this game is targeted for +12. And thanks to in-game purchases to +13.
Definitely not “junior”. Not fitting, not to-the-target, no to everything.

10 Likes

I would object if they came to the game as well, they’re just not meant for mature audiences. Unlike most characters already in-game, they’d be unfamiliar to a majority of players as well. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You can say the same for obscure characters like Goliath, Powerline, and Kida. As well as some requests some people made.

1 Like

No
 you can’t

3 Likes

That’s not even the same at all

Your telling me that not a single person who responded in the patch notes they were introduced in never ask who these people were?

1 Like

People literally do that all the time, how is that even related to this!

In Kida patch: Only a couple
In Powerline patch: Only one
In Goliath patch: Also only one

I’m serious

4 Likes

Sorry, i was responding to @PawpsicleSticks and @Filadae_Djaq put his two cents in.

1 Like

Exactly, so obscurity would not stop Disney Junior characters from being added.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney