Wow. Out goes something useful...and in comes pay to win

$20. Why would we spend $20 when the prize wall was doing so well!? This is horrible!

16 Likes

OH WTF!?! 15 ENERGY TO THIS!?

14 Likes

Spend 9k stamina for 1k gold. WTF. same prizes for that much!? This is garbage!

15 Likes

They could change it

4 Likes

No, they SHOULD change it!

16 Likes

@TheGrillFather we need ya to change the stamina back to normal please and thank you

16 Likes

This…this is just downright scummy. Why did they have a need to change something that was working so well!?

9 Likes

I don’t know

4 Likes

Now this is what we free to play players call “unhealthy use of stamania” @TheGrillFather not what was going on in December.

11 Likes

I’m a free to play user too! The only reason why I have so much stamina is because I always select it in war as a prize, I complete invasion, and I save it from prize wall! Now if I want to get stamina they want me to fork over $20 to get the new character and lots of stamina?! No. That’s not going to happen. I’m hoping that the backlash will get them to rethink on what they did and just return things to normal! Prize wall was the best thing they did! Now they want to squeeze out every penny and ruin free to play users lives! This is pure evil!!!

11 Likes

I’m also FTP and I wasn’t having trouble getting resources

4 Likes

In other words per SpongeBob usage memes….

IMG_0605

7 Likes

Oh my God, what did I just see in the game? Are you serious? Does it cost 90 million energy to dress a character? Are you crazy out there? To hell with this kind of game. It was you who created such a game that it started to slow down, and now, under the guise of “oh, we simplify dressing, we raise endurance,” you are forcing us to pay more. I don’t need this kind of game.

10 Likes

There’s other games out there

3 Likes

Agree, it’s a madness.

9 Likes

The stamina needed for these new badges is totally ridiculous :joy:

13 Likes

It’s like they are trying to kill the game! Well good news, it’s working!!

14 Likes

Agreed…12 to 9000+ is way too much of a jump. I was expecting 500-600…not 9000. That is extremely excessive even when you need 700 pieces to craft the badge. Makes it 10x more expensive than the non “simplified” badges.

14 Likes

Exactly, I know they said a jump was coming , thought it be this too as you said, not from the valley of a mountain to instantly the mountain top. Smh

7 Likes

Pft it went from an ant hill to Mt Everest.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney