Wow. Out goes something useful...and in comes pay to win

You’re just kinda being rude to Perblue. Sure they need to fix some things, but you are gonna start a full on protest at this rate. Perblue will fix it when they want to.

I don’t believe they will fix it, but regardless, certainly no amount of mindless spamming is going to change that lol

8 Likes

^ I don’t think you understood what Pipsqueak meant at all.

PerBlue: replaces the Prize Wall, a fun and accessible feature that made it easy to unlock new heroes even without spending money, with a battle pass where you literally just have to fork over $20 to unlock the new hero

The players:

7 Likes

You can literally unlock her for free. Open eyes.

I mean, yeah, but that’s several days after the P2W players who bought the battle pass are able to unlock Luz. By the time a F2P player unlocks her, the P2Ws have already unlocked her and had ample time to level her up.

2 Likes

4 days.

It is worse than prize wall, but saying it’s only after spending $20 is just false.

4 Likes

In honesty, it’s ridiculous. I somewhat started spending again following not spending for a year or so due to having a child.

Now I’m not going to be spending or forking over millions of my stamina to upgrade toons.

To get Luz from white to E6 cost me 20m stamina. To fully badge at E6 was 105m stamina. That’s a 5X cost increase for what? I managed to do white to E6 for 20m…

PB you are simply pushing out the game at this point.

12 Likes

Week is past… so pb you guys turn it back?

2 Likes

Wth this is ridiculous. I mean if they’re going to increase that much shouldn’t the rewards increase comparable? Same amount of gold and even less badges bc you need 700 of them!

2 Likes

I swear the changes PB did has affected my guilds progress. Now we have more and more memebers not logging on. Thanks alot PB for the start of a bad thing. I welcomed so many f2p players. You have turned them off from playing. That’s right I said you did this to yourselves. And I haven’t spent a dime in over a week. You lost your income from me!! 2-6-24 #wewantcody

5 Likes

Who is this hashtag?

Other than that agree these “positive” changes not good for the game . Didn’t trust when “the data” was used as an excuse when Randall was nerfed back at orange rank, and don’t trust it now. As a person who works in science field…. Data isn’t always right , especially if don’t take variables into play…. A graph doesn’t always show the true situation that is going on and data can be manipulated to prove a false narrative.

6 Likes

He was nerfed a few months after his release because he was intended to be a glass cannon (invisibility duration was reduced) and his blue skill “dealt too much damage”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney