Ya Know Who Needs An Update: Nick Wilde

Not to mention they have a tendency to miss.

Except he’s only broken if you have him at max Red Skills. You shouldn’t have to pay so much gold and skill chips just to make him as good as the characters who are better without their Red Skills.

And again, despite all the damage upgrades, what’s the point if he’s down and out before he can even use them?

1 Like

I can agree to that. Not to mention his attack misses quite a bit.

Strongly disagree. The biggest buff from his red skill isn’t even affected by red skill levels- skill power sharing.

1 Like

I can see where you’re coming from. My main problem is that with all that build up in SP, what’s the point if he’s taken out before he can even use it?

1 Like

That is useful I will admit. Definitely one of the best perks. But again, it’s only useful for about 5 seconds before he’s taken out due to low HP. All I’m saying is can’t we make him better without having to lean on a Red Skill.

I agree that he could use a buff in HP, and his disks could stand a boost too. :man_shrugging:

You’re asking for a buff while refusing to accept the one he’s already gotten.

And to your other point- I think that the SP buffs last the entire battle on allies.

Do you mean his Purple Skill? It is nice, but he’s taken out before he can use it.

And no hero with red skill deserve refresh or what?

Nick’s red skill still didn’t resolve his major problems.

• Low base speed attack
  • Weak charm skill
  • Low HP / survivability issues
3 Likes

I’m talking about the SP sharing from red skill. He may not get a chance to use it but his allies sure will.

Once he’s dead, allies unfortunely lose SP bonus :frowning:

4 Likes

Ah, I see. I don’t really use him and was going off of other skills that do similar things.

Anyway, I don’t think a rework is necessary for nick- a good set of badges can solve his survivability issues.

Hopefully. I just wish that as a damage character, he could do more than just give out SP. Heck, if that skill could be given to a Support character, then why Judy?! She’s even worse than Nick in terms of needing an update, and her ability to revive and be invincible for a while would make that SP boost more valuable since she can survive longer.

1 Like

So, you can demand that others show “proof” before you’ll respect their opinions, but you don’t need to show “proof”?

Emitz told you about it. He thought it was a helpful refresh, you don’t consider it a refresh and don’t think it helped. Difference of opinion (and terminology).

Bogo, Sulley & Boo, and Jessie have all received a refresh and red skills; ergo, they do not need a further refresh, correct?

I spend maybe $5 a month on the game, and I’m able to get through Epic CW most of the time with mostly older, supposedly-worthless heroes. I know someone who spends much less, and does much better in CW with even fewer new heroes than I use. And while I haven’t maximized any red skills yet, that’s mostly been due to a lack of time on my part; I’m getting close on four (including Nick).

Maybe if you want to be in the absolute top tier, sure. But again, I’m consistently ending up in tier III in coli and arena despite my low levels of spending and not having anyone over R7, and my friend sometimes makes tier II.

I haven’t noticed Nick’s lemmings missing more than any other attacks. His basic attacks and blue skill can miss if his target moves enough, but those attacks aren’t core to his skillset.

Would you want anyone to be “broken” before getting, or as soon as they get, their red skill? Were you one of those championing for Randall to be left alone last year?

He’s got survivability issues, but I haven’t noticed him being that much worse than other older heroes and glass cannons. If you want to talk about someone folding consistently after 5 seconds, look at Finnick. Or Jessie, if she’s not lucky enough to dodge and regain her HP with her purple skill.

2 Likes

He even didn’t post any proof.

BECAUSE IT WASN’T REFRESH.
Read patch notes.

Judy really needs Hero Refresh.

Judy Bogo disk is only useful when preventing Challenger’s bonus point.

Judy Felix disk is sometimes great when the wave begins, to give enemies high damages. but after 7 seconds, Judy does nothing. Judy Felix disk itself is great. But She needs skill rework.

There is some idea about Judy Refresh in this post (written by @Aurora_Veil)
I think this is very great idea

I think thats about Aladdin :thinking::thinking:

No, it goes through a lot of the heroes listing ideas for refreshes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney