Yax was the only healer during the beta but quickly was replaced newer healers which were all beta than Yax with his poor stats and healing only good to level 60.
Currently, at level 220 his heals are very poor and does nothing to newer and refreshed heroes.
As support role hero he doesn’t really support allies much - he only heals.
Yax as other starting heroes (Ralph, Van, EG and Frozone) were never refreshed and their stats were never improved. To make things worse opponents which appears in CH1 and CH2 were significantly improved via refreshes and supporting boosts, for example; Bogo, Mr. Inc and Dash.
Healing (support), damage, HP and lack of any other method of supporting allies other than heals makes him very bad in the roster full of overpowered and refreshed beasts. He was also one of the first heroes to get a red skill, just as most of the oldest red skills they’re very outdated and give only one effect instead of 2/3 which has all of the new red skills.
Yax’s damage is also at the very bottom and his evasion doesn’t allow to even heal allies as much as it would be desired. Just as Kim, his armor negation also doesn’t work.
Despite his very short screen time in Zootopia PB made quite a good skillset for him, but unfortunately, nonsense reasoning to not refresh starting heroes and newer heroes put him simply bad.
And a VERY clean message to PB: ALL HEROES COST EXACTLY THE SAME TO MAX, IT DOESN’T MATTER IF HERO IS OLD OR NEW, IT ALL COST THE SAME! THAT’S WHY STARTING HEROES ALSO NEEDS TO BE REFRESHED!
BADGES, DISKS, MODS, SKILLS AND RED SKILL COST THE SAME FOR ALL.
- Basic damage increased by 80%
- Skill power increased by 40%
- HP increased by 120%
- Base attack speed increased by 20%
- Improved healing by 100%
- This skill now removes all negative effects from Yax and allies
- Increased damage by 100%
- This skill now grants Yax and allies 300 energy
- Increased damage by 100%
- The first buff to be applied to the enemy while damaged by this skill is instead stolen and granted to the weakest Yax’s teammate, including himself
- Increased slow to 30%
- This skill now decrease reality from slowed enemies (scaled by skill power)
- Yax will steal half of the reduced energy from enemies
- Yax’s ‘‘Natural Healing’’ will now grant himself and allies one stacks of Hardy, this increases by one additional stacks of Hardy with each subsequent use, up to 3 stacks of hardy at once
- Yax and allies now receive 35% less damage from all sources if they have 3 or more stacks of Hardy
- Skill power, Max HP and damage to ‘‘Body Odor’’ increased by 50%
- Increased skill power by 1000%
- This disk now increase reality on Yax and allies
- Increased duration of ‘‘Chill Vibes’’ from 1.5s to 3.0s per star
- This disk now increases damage dealt by Yax and allies against slowed enemies by 10% per star
- Increased Basic Damage from ‘‘Natural Healing’’ by 50%
- This skill now grants skill power to Yax and allies
- ‘‘Natural Healing’’ now grants Yax and allies invincibility for 0.3s per star (1.5s when maxed)
Preferred future badges
- More Normal Crit, Crit Damage, Improved Healing and mostly more Evasion