Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

Is the trigger for a badge when the hero does a thing, or when the thing happens from the whole team?

Does this mean I have to have two heroes with badge for this one to trigger?
Is confusing?

1 Like

No, you just need Mulan to counter an attack twice :man_shrugging:

confirmation of this would be handy @Polaris as there are tons of Battle Badges with such requirement where the hero can’t do it more than once concurrently

1 Like

The trigger for the badge can be done by anyone on the team, so with Mulan, 2 people on her team need to have shields applied to them and then her battle badge will trigger. Mulan doesn’t need to apply the shield.

The battle badges are intended to create new synergies and allow you to use different hero combinations.

4 Likes

But then they encourage us to start working on heroes we don’t wanna work on just to activate battle badges :confused:

8 Likes

so in a similar fashion for eg. Darkwing Duck - “Reflect is applied to 2 heroes” - does this mean that Darkwing himself can’t activate it by gaining Reflect twice on himself? ie. heroes like Ian or Kermit are also required

No, it needs to be applied to 2 different heroes on the team.

This is not correct. It can be applied to a single hero multiple times to trigger.

2 Likes

:confused:

Any way PerBlue can change that then?

1 Like

ah ok, at the same time or just over the course of battle?

Just during the battle. It doesn’t have to be at the same time.

9 Likes

Yeah, Fear and Genie for example need specific disks to be able to charge by themselves.

Two things:

1. The info page on badges is a bit confusing. Page 1 says badges can be activated only once per wave. Page 3 says badges can be charged multiple times. Does this mean that badges can apply their effect more than once per wave? So a toon that gets reflect from badge will get reflect every time the charge conditions is fulfilled? If that is the case, then what about TnP? Because their condition can only be met once, so that doesn’t seem balanced.

2. Kevin Flynn receives hardy from badge, but he is already immune to disables. I know hardys will further protect him against debuffs such as slow, but I feel invicibiliy or reflect would be much better on him.

1 Like

So if Nick applies a shield to Mulan, then Mulan applies a shield to herself, that doesn’t count because it’s two different shields to the same hero, correct?

Also, if Judy’s enhanced battle badge is triggered, applying shields to everyone on the team, will that also trigger Mulan’s battle badge?

One more question: The first page of the Battle Badges Overview states a badge “can be activated in battle once per wave each time the badge’s charging condition is completed”, while the third page states “they can be charged multiple times per battle.” So does that mean Mulan’s battle badge will be activated twice if four different heroes get shielded? If Kristoff & Sven are part of the team, can it be activated three times?

1 Like

are you positive? Baymax says it charges when shield is applied to 9 heroes and obviously there can’t be 9 different heroes…unless it means enemy team too?

3 Likes

@Polaris Is there any visual aid showing the badge triggered?

Not very true once you look at Barbossa, Hades and Manticore. This was already a well known combination and now all three badges are instantly activated by Manticore. So it just reinforces the use of the same combination. Same goes for Pleakley, Barbossa and Kim: a well-known combination and now both badges are instantly activated by Barbossa. Not much creativity in those synergies. If you are prospecting for creativity, then don’t activate those badges with dot and study.

3 Likes

I don’t see it on my IPad

1 Like

What server are you on?

Am on server 22

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney