Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

Then it’s not available yet, sorry.

2 Likes

It’s okay Bunny

2 Likes

Until badge costs go down or rank updates are less frequent; to be Frank never will be a fan of rank updates. Like the new toons and so far like the yellow trial code dragon thing, but that’s about it with each update. Keep playing for my guild, not because find it fun anymore Becuase how much things cost and can’t upgrade much each update as ftp (and struggle with city watch and surge bc of it which also ruins the fun) . Seriously hope someone can help you on the forums @Polaris , even if it was an intern, to relay and message players more often. Would take them to the pm to talk about all my concerns, but you not accepting messages ,so this the best can do. Hope proven wrong.

7 Likes

@Polaris is there anyway for us to know when Battle Badge get triggered during battle? As of now, there is nothing tells us that… especially for those with passive stat buff

And frankly, the new color looks ugly…

And some battle badge conditions are impossible to meet. or maybe I’m just confused as the information is not clear. Like Slinky Dog, his condition is 9 heroes get shield. This can’t be 9 different heroes

1 more thing, how many times in a wave can battle badge activate?

Yes

(Look at the pink triangles surrounding Zurg)

3 Likes

On a multiwave battle do the trigger conditions carry from wave to wave? IE: Trigger is 3 freezes… one freeze on the first wave and two on the second… will that trigger it?

No they don’t. As described in the info, even if the badge is activated in one wave, it is not carried to another. Its a full reset.

Quorra and Jack Skellington receive 50 reality negation from their badge, which is absolutely worthless since they have no reality negation whatsoever to begin with. For this effect to work they needed to have something like 200-210 reality negation at least. So this definitely needs to be fixed.

I also suggest that Manticore receives Hardy instead of attack speed as this what she needs the most to make her debuffing ability work. Most times she cant debuff anyone because she is disabled. Mushu, for example, is immune to debuff while spitting fire, which he engages within 4-5 seconds of battle, making him escape alot of disables and allowing him to effectively debuff his allies. Manticore not only doesn’t have something like this, she is also in the front, which makes her even nore susceptible to debuffs. So hardy is the right choice for her. Same for Basil, as already mentioned.

Wow! might I ask you how much megabits you earned it that endeavor? What was your score? I dare say I couldn’t resist one whole minute in that fight

361 in total in the first ~2 minutes, after that number you don’t gain more.

Too early to really say this but it seems like they’re not enough :grimacing:

Could we get Leaderboard with top 100 players which did the most damage on-a-day to the Mega Virus?
@Polaris

Would be nice if it would give some megabits and drinks :slight_smile: It would keep daily competition.

You GOT TO BE KIDDING ME with that XP!
27 megabits but 134 Ultra XP? There is one “0” as a bonus in that 40M. Unless you wanna play real stingy. No way F2Ps can afford even the SECOND Enhance, let alone anything beyond if it scales up quickly!

24 Likes

that is a ridiculous amount lol. That’s almost like levelling my full arena team from 230 to 235. If the next one costs even more… good luck anyone who wants more than 2.

7 Likes

Apart from the little pink triangles that pop up for a couple of seconds (easy to miss), it would be nice if there was some lasting indicator that it has been activated, maybe on the hero card itself - especially if it can only be activated once per battle

(also why are they pink? Everything else about the Battle Badge is like a light blue… :man_shrugging: )

4 Likes

What in the world with that amount??? Are the dev insane??? They are really making us choose between quitting and paying, aren’t they?

They still can’t see what greed has done to their game and still haven’t learned their lessons? How many more servers they need to merge? How many players they will lose?

“We play this game too, as F2P”. Yeah, right. Such blatant lies… Which kinds of F2P, or even small spenders, can achieve that???

@Polaris, we need words AND action regarding this! This game does not have only WHALES!

13 Likes

Only percentage of megabits will be returned
Xp drinks gone forever

3 Likes

Seems like it best to not enhance the Battle Badges if the price for them is that high.

3 Likes

indeed, but enhancing not only improves the current boosts but adds the 3rd whole new boost, so by not enhancing we’re hugely losing out to people who can

3 Likes

@Polaris Is the level of battle badge tied with the rarity? for example, I can have level 1 battle badge at Y0 rarity and can make it to level 2 only when Y1 is released or I can have a level 10 battle badge even at Y0 rarity?
Not like I have tons of xp drinks or megabits
Just wanted to know

Yes.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney