Yellow team invasion 175+ over powered

Anyone understand what Harry Kane was trying to say?

1 Like

I think they said that Sulley was super weakā€¦

I donā€™t even care if thereā€™s a bug or not at this point, I commented 1 sentence suggesting they try with a stronger team and everyone seems to be in need of a snickers all of a sudden. :joy: Maybe there is a bug, no need to lambast people trying to help with incomprehensible & rude replies

1 Like

There is a bug I reached 850 breaker last week the breaker was just over 11 12 mil power itā€™s now nearly 7 at 200 thatā€™s a huge difference. Nick Wilde one shots you this week and mr inc and stitch and on others they seem to have everlasting shields and nothings penetrating them at all.

@Pipsqueak you basically said we didnt know what we were doing. Try again with a better team that some sage advice. If I was a little snippy I have that right. I took your advice bought todayā€™s power ups and still get wiped out. So either the bot difficulty was raised ridiculously high or the power ups dont work. Maybe your server isnt having an issue. Ours is. And if everyone gets wiped out then NO bots dieā€¦no bots die means no stamina for breakers or tokens to buy boosts. And since dead bots was the primary source of revives then only the few from the shop which again no bots no tokens.

So if you think Iā€™m rude or incomprehensible thatā€™s fine. But I also found your post rude treating us like we started yesterday. Yes the original post was a bit vague but further posts were detailed enough that even you should be able to see something was wrong.

With my current level of power up on Jack 164 I shouldnā€™t die 20-25 seconds into the fight on a 195 bot period. And my power up luck is better than a lot of my guild or server mates.

3 Likes

I agree they say there is nothing wrong but breakers have a power same as bots do the breakers at 860 last week on the final day was 12 mil odd. With a weeks worth of power ups. We had red last week lol. This week its 7 mil at 200 odd

Heres proof

S16 here. I bought every power up, beat as many breakers as possible, used the same team I was on cruise control with 2 weeks ago and my team gets stuffed immediately. No idea whatā€™s wrong but something isnā€™t right. Even worse to go from a fun blue/red invasion where Iā€™m doing 80 million to this nonsense.

2 Likes

Well I think that this is the straw that breaks the camelā€™s back. Iā€™m done spending on a game where they add ridiculous grinding features like Red skills. Change game modes with no announcements or warnings. And have broken mechanics. This used to be fun and challenging now itā€™s just like a second job. Iā€™ve spent so much on this game that I dont want to quit but Iā€™m getting closer every day. Like today when I had a guy 50k below my team defeat me in arenaā€¦and beat me like my team was 50k below him when I tried to take the spot back.

And almost a full day not a single word from Per Blueā€™s moderator. Not even a simple ā€œThings are working as intended. or Iā€™ll pass along your concerns.ā€ I check these forums often and there really isnā€™t so many posts that he missed this one.

Okay Iā€™m done with this topic done with Invasion done with spending and pretty close to done with this game.

1 Like

I can only say that Iā€™m sorry that you seem to be a particularly angry person and so assumed my message was also intended offensively. At no point did I treat you like you started yesterday or suggest that you donā€™t know what youā€™re doing, Iā€™ve literally no idea who you are and never seen you before, so without context I simply offered a possible solution. Youā€™ll see that after further posts were added, I said that it was indeed possible that thereā€™s a bug. :man_shrugging:

Anyone know how to block somebody on here?

1 Like

All I know is that I cant do invasion and Iā€™m not the only one. Higher level bots are decimating teams. Even buffs donā€™t seem right. Last week bot damage seemed unaffected by the use of buffs. It seems the same issue exists now. Either the issue is how power ups changed a few weeks ago or in the super crit and scaling crits where bots or minions or both are also super criting but it needs to be addressed.

2 Likes

This is my team, after buying all the power-ups from shop (except the diamond ones), using all buffs, x3 breakers and I can hardly took out 1/3 boss Max HP (Lv 185 FYI). This is insane

Yellow is my strongest week. This is the very first time this has happened to me. They couldnā€™t K.O my team but my damage was surprisingly insignificant

And 1 day has passed and we still receive nothing from Perblue :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™ve found invasion has gotten harder. Which is annoying since many things needed to upgrade mods are in high tiers. Even with power ups and a strong trek with over 1 million power, I have to fight the same bot many times with my guild mates.

1 Like

Can we get some sort of acknowledgment ?@Polaris

This is live HP values of the Bots. As you can see the Bots are back to the original invasion numbers each Bot gaining roughly 20% in power each increase. This is most disappointing that every week there is an adjustment to the Bots with no mention of changes. Two weeks ago we were on lv 1000+ bots. This week the Bots pre 200 have more HP than the lv 1000 Bots two weeks ago.

165 133m

170 160m

175 191m

180 229m

185 274m

190 328m

195 393m

2 Likes

I havenā€™t noticed any difference (I admit though I havenā€™t been paying particular attention). What I can say is I havenā€™t used any revives on boss fights yet all guild member bots are in the 200 range.
Yellow team is the hardest team in the rotation to get to high breakers. The record on our server is 651 where as the record for blue is near 1250 breakers.

Agree 100 percent I dont disagree with making it harder but unkillable breakers and bots that receive hardly any damage is stupid.

Also breakers are ridiculous at level 800 plus was 12 mil to beat the breaker this week level 200 odd 7 mil thatā€™s a huge hike no wonder you cant kill a thing lol.

I also notice 1 thing is that, when I fight my guild matesā€™ bosses, I always seems to do more damage than my own (the same buffs, same breakersā€¦ everything is the same)ā€¦

This is when I fought my own boss

This is when I fought my guild mateā€™s boss

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney