Yellow team invasion 175+ over powered

Invasion is identical to last week, extremely disappointed in the decision to leave it as is.

3 Likes

Another not going to be fun week of invasion. Something that used to be fun isn’t fun now at all. It progressively gets harder but this huge jump at around 175 is horrible.

2 Likes

Thanks for destroying the game slowly Perblue… I decided to quit the game. Good bye

3 Likes

Seems like bots around lvl 200 have doubled or nearly tripled in total hp compared to where they were at two weeks ago. They’re doing a lot more damage too. Makes getting these new tiers (up to tier 41 on server 10) very difficult

1 Like

We are largely being ignored as well. We got a response and told looking into it and nothing since. No confirmation if this was intended, accidental, or anything. All I know is we have 16 bots in the 180 to 200 range running out of time because majority can’t hit them for any real damage or even survive the fight …

2 Likes

@polaris any update on this this issue?

Breaker 94 using slow regen and armor shred fight timing out because quorra empowered to 97 is only doing 421 points of damage using her white? Everything in invasion does more damage has higher health and our toons are doing even less damage and dying at alarming rate

2 Likes

AFAIK this only affects bots not breaker fights. Was there a joy in that group? Her buff on normal immune creeps makes them near unkillable

I feel like this issue has been going on for about 2 to 3 weeks. Every since Invasion got refreshed. Server 14 got Tier rewards up to 41 recently last week, beforr that there were a few weeks we had 29 reward tiers. Made a forum post asking what other Servers had in terms of their rewards, and everybody chimed in that it was near 36 to 41 reward tiers (odd I know).

Anyways back to MAMA BOT FIGHTS. I am a guild leader for my guild in Server 14. Before, we had our top 5 power guild members getting as high as 260 in Mama Bot fights (me included). But for the past 3 weeks we haven’t had a chance to go higher than 210 or 215. I am noticing that around 170, Mama bots require a 3x Breaker option. That didn’t happen for my power level until usually Level 190/200 Mama bot fights. Even with boosts added, my team would get decimated with the newly updated Invasion. Before it would not have mattered to me, but now it does. I was a Pay to Play player. I needto clear Invasion reward tiers in order to get the necessary MODS to make my team powerful. Then issues regarding Rewards Tiers came about. I created a support ticket, and support told me to purchase MODS upgrade through crates (which they didn’t have until this roll out for Jasmine exclusive crates). Now my chances of leveling the playing field with the top 200 players is becoming non-existent because Invasion is becoming inconsistent. It really ruins the player experience when Invasion doesn’t give the proper rewards to upgrade heroes before (up until recently the rewards tiers matches with current server 1-10 rewards tiers). Now with this ridiculous Mama Bot power SURGE, it is making it difficult to clear all rewards tiers–even with fully enhanced 115 O5 level badges heroes in my line up

2 Likes

Nope it affects breakers as well. The Yellow Invasion 3 weeks ago I was up to bot level 800+ on my personal bot guild bot was 1300+ and I made breaker 560. This past Yellow we made it to 245 bots including guild bot and I was only able to clear to 200 breaker. This was a combination of increased difficulty having to use all boosts on each breaker and lack of stamina and revives for the strategic sacraficed toons to help you win the breaker buy drawing out whites when out of Hex.

As for Quorra she’s been broken since last Red Invasion shortly after the changes to crit were introduced. Either the power ups are not affecting her properly or her stats are not reflecting properly. Because 2 Red Invasion ago she would tank respectively with a well built toon powered up correctly and maximum level(not stars) Eve disk. Now she does really low damage and her crits are almost non existent. Personally I believe power ups aren’t affecting her properly because even powered up the bots just shred her. It’s like she has no armor or reality whatsoever when the bots 1 shot her.

Maybe they “look into that” eventually as well… but I doubt it.

2 Likes

@Polaris any update on this this issue?

Invasion is alnost done this week and bot killing has grounded to a halt for our guild bc even with 3x breakers you can’t do 10 percent damage to high level bots

1 Like

I have no more information yet. Please be patient.

2 Likes

It’s hard to be patient when the issue has been going on for 2 invasion weeks and the most you get is “we’re looking into it.” every few days in an unofficial unstickied posts . I’ve worked in support a lot my life, customers don’t like vague answers or infrequent updates that they have to go searching or asking for.

The best thing to do would be make an official post about the this and keep it updated every day or two, even if the update just says it’s still being investigated. Get out ahead of it and people won’t have to pester.

5 Likes

What server ray?

Server 16 … and why shops become expensive? In invasion

@Polaris

This is driving people away. This problem has been going on for weeks. Invasion is alot of grinding to begin with and now all our toons die on higher level bots. Will you hand out all those tier rewards that people missed? I think the answer is no. So being patient isn’t really on the table right now for those rewards. It sets alot of people back on mods also.

Instead of thinking of having 3 money grabbing contest in a row (which will be a 4th next week with fortify the network…) please focus on the real issues. It’s funny you had an emergency update with the 600k arena tokens and the invasion shop glitch right away. But this isn’t an emergency? People pay alot of money for this game!

1 Like

I agree that PB appear to be underestimating the impact this is having on our gameplay :stuck_out_tongue: nobody is bothering with invasion past bot level 220 or so, which is making it near enough impossible to get anywhere near tier 41 or even 31. Only those who were very active on Monday & Tuesday while the bots were low have any hope of reaching the upper reward tiers.

This is costing us dearly in the form of collection progress, tier rewards, enjoyment & time spent playing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I will have more information later, but we will be making a change for the next invasion.

2 Likes

That is good to know that it is being addressed finally.

It’s in the patch notes, but in case you want to see it directly. We’re lowering the difficulty of Invasion Bosses starting on Monday. Details here.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney