Yellow team invasion 175+ over powered

Everyone is missing the big picture here.
For the last so many weeks each invasion has been changed. Two weeks ago Bots only gained 5m hp per increase. Now they have been reverted back to when invasion was first implemented. 20% per increase. This is too difficult for the vast majority of guilds especially on later servers.
Im in the top 3 in points every week, and watch people struggle not even reaching all the rewards each week. Now back to what I’ll call over-tuned difficultly invasion is being avoided like the plague. This seems to be yet another nail in the coffin for 95% of the player base who don’t have the top teams maxed out and fully modded; they will continue to fall further out spiraling to additional declines in server populations. This was the sole game mode to keep players some what interested in logging in and playing throughout the day. Have the Devs just given up? S1 started doing Invasion in January , all servers in April. We are closing in on October. How is invasion still in “beta mode” at this point? There is no consistency week to week , difficulty levels changed Tier rewards changed , mods and upgrades just feel like a chore now. Invasion should just be a solo play feature that removes the pressure on guilds getting people to attack Bots.

1 Like

Confirm that scaling seems broken again. Level 205 bots have over 500 million HP now - that’s more HP than level 450 bots had last week.

Damage also seems way off but no way to measure that objectively.

2 Likes

1 Billion Hp at 225
6 Billion Hp at 300

Right …

My 200 bot

Guild mates 180 bot

Same team same fight. But Jack at current power survives the 180 but not the 200.

Last Yellow exact same team made it to breaker 550 and level 800 mama bot by last day. This yellow I might make 210 bot because no one in guild is hitting because they are frustrated. The leader board for challenger flew up day 1 and has gone completely static since. So apparently Invasion is a 1 day mode now instead of 5 day.

But nothing’s been changed.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Above are bosses lv 175 and lv 180. Can you believe the gap between 5 lvs??? OMG :frowning: do you guys have pictures from last invasions? So that we could compare

That’s what I said lol

Why mr inc hes not yellow and hes red and I’m not sure how jack sparrow is doing that kinda damage. He never has before. Not even with Barbosa.

Because jack has no armour neg. and Bob shreds armour.

Still, dedicated colour teams are always better

You want to know why you don’t need to use all from same color? Check this video vs lvl195 and tell me which yellow toons together can do this damage? Smarts

On level 185:

It does do a lot of damage, but up in higher levels it will surely get very difficult to keep that Bob alive for long enough to wittle down all the armour? I’m not sure what the Queen of Hearts is for, most of her features are quite selfish & she’s not going to survive well (as demonstrated).

I think if I could pick & choose on S3 I’d go with something like Beast, Judy, Finnick, Anger, Miguel… a lot of attack speed & damage buffs / debuffs & Miguel can remove a bit of armour, too

These two pictures surely illustrate some change has happened. One is this week’s invasion scores the other is the last yellows at this point last week.

2 Likes

I noticed that too and i can confirm. Sometimes on very high level boss i can easy took away a 30+% with single breakers on others bosses while on my own i dont go over 15-20%.

2 Likes

It’s very odd somethings wrong and pics prove it to lol

What server?

Wasnt yellow last week lol but I agree though the change is huge its x4 stronger

@Polaris please give an an official reply

2 Likes

Seems like this thread is largely being ignored for some reason

If you don’t know then you can ask instead of replying such way dude… ok?

Read heroes skills 1st …

Thanks for keeping polite

I know her skills, and can’t see anything that would help much against invasion bosses, particularly if she’s dead?

Queen of hearts instantly wipes you out and Gaston and mr inc and others just on breakers and I’ve bought all available powerups lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney