Your Team Blue

I like this team a lot. This is specifically for Bot-slaying though; my team for breaker quests looks different.

7 Likes

Wow. Impressive. I suppose since his refresh, Genie has become quite an effective way to gain team wide energy quickly. I have noticed that it takes somewhat longer for my blue team to gain back their energy. I’m using Bo (Wo), D&B (Ti), Stitch (Ma), Animal, and K&S.

Sounds solid though! I never ended up using D&B very much, so I’m glad I stuck with Elsa.

2 Likes

For me, Elsa never seemed to deal much damage to the bot, but that was a while ago and I was using a different team, so maybe in the future, especially since she’s one of my top heroes right now.

I’ve been using D&B because Bunny’s laser vision activates just in time to take out the brute that always spawns. He takes it out just before Stitch spews his slobber, so it ends up hitting and slowing the bot. This is critical because Bo can’t take more than one hit from the bot’s laser up to a certain point. Since I have Stitch’s Maui disc at five stars, once he slobbers on it once, the bot can’t do anything the whole fight, so as long as he can hit it on the first time, my team’s golden.

1 Like

You see, the reason why I like using Elsa is because I will have complete control over when she uses Snow Strike. As soon as the Bot summons its mob, I use Snow Strike to wipe it out so that Stitch and Bo don’t squander their damage. Also, Cold Snap and Icy Blast do a ton of damage anyway!

3 Likes

Now that I am using Animal on my blue team, as long as I can activate In the Groove at the start of battle, Stitch will spew his slobber at the bot before it can summon any creeps, so D&B could fade away for me.

1 Like

This is so impressive! I’m speechless by how quickly that Bot went down! Your team is definitely better at dishing out damage than my team of Animal, Megara (Al), Kristoff and Sven, The Mad Hatter (Al) and Bo Peep (Wo)

Looks like I’ll have to start building Genie and Stitch again now

1 Like

Let’s see how it will be on high bots

Is that 2500 bot? Or 3000

Using invincibility and hex on bots is ridiculous

M Braveheart oder Metallikorn ?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney