1.10 Known Issues

Isn’t Finnick supposed to be in stun collection?

His white skill have stun effect.

Same as Miguel who also have stun.

@Polaris have you even seen the Aladdin issue? Whenever he is in the second wave, he doesn’t use “Magic Carpet Ride.” FYI he only doesn’t use it when he is in a full team. “Magic Carpet Ride” still works fine when Aladdin works alone. See?:

PS: The description of “Magic Carpet Ride” is kind of wrong because it says “Aladdin rides Carpet,” but it should say “Aladdin rides Magic Carpet” because that is the carpet’s name

In the Coliseum, the victory pose were never shown. It just end right away after the last hero was knocked out.

The issue with Aladdin walking into the scene has been around for a bit. The team is looking into it.

@NCTzen_Haechan There aren’t victory posts on waves 1 and 2. From some testing I just did, there are victory poses in wave 3. More specific details about what you’re seeing would be helpful for us to track down what’s going on.

@Polaris, this is what happens. When I lose to the teams in Waves 1 and 2, the enemy team is not showing their victory pose. Instead, the screen goes to the Defeat screen right after I lose.
In Wave 3, whether I win or not, there is no victory pose from my team or from the enemy. The screen also goes to the Victory or Defeat screen right after the battle.

I’m not sure if this is a bug or part of the “Improved red dot campaign logic”, but it’s really annoying.

To recreate:

• Go directly to normal campaign stage of a needed bit. Drop-down shows a number of heroes needing that bit. Good!
  • Go to hero page > items > badges and select a needed bit. Press to enter the campaign stage to get that bit. Drop-down shows only the single hero you came from. Bad!!

If this is the intended change…why?? It’s so much worse, the badge crafting screen is the easiest way to find a campaign stage for any particular bit, but now I have to go into that, find the bit, press through to the campaign, remember the stage, exit back out, go back into the campaign directly to that stage - just to see what/how many heroes need the bit. I like to farm by how many & who needs each bit, therefore this change / bug is really annoying.

I can’t think of anyone who would be pleased about this improvement - people will either not notice or care, or find the UX much worse (as I do). If it’s a bug, great pls fix xD if not can this be looked at to improve the UX? It feels like a step back.

1 Like

The thought is that if you get to a badge bit from a specific hero page, you’re working to craft something for that specific hero. In that action, if you raid the campaign, the red dot will go away once you have enough bits to craft the needed badge for that hero.

It sounds like you want a place where you can see this

without having to scroll through the campaign map?

3 Likes

Yeah, that thought process does make sense - however in practice I’m finding it more of an inconvenience than a help. I could already tell by the counter (ie. 50/50) whether I had enough bits for the hero I’d arrived from, and the list of additional heroes was useful to determine whether I should continue to raid that stage for more of the same bits or not. Now I find myself, once reaching the 50/50 bits, exiting back to the home screen and then re-entering that campaign stage manually to check if any other heroes need it!

Usually if I want to raid for a particular bit - rather than searching through the campaign for the stage that drops it - I’ll use the hero badge page as a means to quickly access the correct stage, as it’s much easier to remember (or quickly look) who needs what badge, than to scroll through the campaign searching.

I do think such a place as that suggested ^ would help. Or perhaps in the crafting page, below the list of campaign stages & sources it could have “X other heroes need this item” with a plus icon. Looking through the items bag for a particular bit is quite a task, so I’m not sure if such a thing already exists there (when selecting a bit in the items bag) - if it is, it’s still too hidden.

I’m not sure the best way of implementing that really, it’d need some consideration. While I understand the thought behind the new logic, for me personally it’s only added extra steps.

3 Likes

I’ll pass it along to the design team to noodle on. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: It’s by no means a make-or-break thing, but it’s definitely a little frustrating.

image https://media1.tenor.com/images/62fa5ee07c10022d4f8b9a7b4a27099a/tenor.gif?itemid=11680663
You’re all good noodles.

4 Likes

@Polaris
Should we get now Stitch threads?

Before there was only 4 contests to unlocking costume for hero, now Nick return 6th time.

5 Likes

Ahhh Stitch threads. The only ones I really want and will actively try to win

@Polaris flynns cleanse still doesn’t clear Merlin’s squirrel. This is a huge issue seeing as Flynn should be on of the best counters to Merlin.

After the anniversary week, Rex’s victory music doesn’t sync with his victory dance.

2 Likes

For me it was also during and before.

Oh, sorry! I didn’t know. :laughing:
I’ve been playing this game without volume for almost a month now. @Polaris, If this issue was a long time ago, why is this not fixed until now?
giphy%20(13)

1 Like

The issue with Rex’ victory sounds was fixed in 1.9. We’ve confirmed that it’s playing, but there’s also a lot of other sounds at the end of combat, so it often is challenging to hear.

The problem only shows up when he has his costume. I want to insert a video for a reference, but I can’t or I don’t know how.

@Polaris when is the issue of disappearing chat going to be fixed? It has been around for almost 2 months and it is annoying to have to exit chat and reenter it to see your posts in global chat.

EDIT: Chat disappears even quicker after 1.10.2 update

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney