1.17 Known Issues

@IGNASIO …Your point? The patch notes mention guilds not being able to change their emblems, not individual USERS nor does it mention the newer badges not showing up on that list and them being available to use once you unlock like normal :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bring the game back up

It is going through server maintenance

This includes cosmetics that were previously unlocked by:

1. Hero emojis unlocked through Friend Levels
  2. Hero avatars unlocked by upgrading heroes to purple rarity
  3. Badge avatars unlocked by getting heroes to their rarity

Just read more attentively

:thinking: if that were referencing my problem, it would be fixed. Im attentive enough. The problem still stands.

Here is an issue with skill avatars.

The avatar is round

But the borders are square

And when I reset the game

My avatar is that of the hero who has the skill icon

1 Like

I’m having that same issue @Polaris

On at least two occasions, in Surge, when hiring and using a merc, the same unused hero in my inventory is also used. This has happed with Bo Peep and Animal, at least from what I have noticed. Other guild members report the same.

2 Likes

Yes, applying skill avatars (earned from cosmetics crates ) does not persist app restart. Avatar border does not affect this.

Only can confirm this bug, it’s making those avatars a bit useless.

I added the avatar bug to the top and the team is looking into it.

@polaris do you know when we can expect our diamond compensations?

For the VIP Crate issue, you’ll need to send in a support ticket. We’re having to verify and compensate each person individually.

Both guild legacy leaderboards aren’t in order.

1 Like

Nope, they’re not in order at all. :laughing: I’ll pass that on to be fixed.

1 Like

Here, things are curved. @Polaris

Mickey’s red skill and this Pooh badge.

Already said this but noone ever recognized

1 Like

@polaris. Thank you, I’ve messaged support. Heads up, the “contact us” function on iPhone is flawed. Text is white on a white background when you type and when a list of suggested topics come up, they are black text on black so you can’t see anything.

I don’t know if this is a bug for everyone or just me but I recently saw when Stitch is in an ambush fight in heist he doesn’t use his Green Skill at all.

Yeah, that’s a dark mode issues on iOS. We’re working to update the ticket system to get a fix in for that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney