1.9.2 Known Issues

Aún no se activan Colecciones en todos los servidores, solo está disponible en el serv2 como prueba para revisar y eliminar todos los errores posibles y después activarlos en los demás sin detalles

[Bug] 3rd mod isn’t showing in leaderboard.

In Arena, Mods are snap shotted when you make the defense team. Have you updated the defense since you applied the 3rd Mod?

3 Likes

Now is working, thanks for fast response :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about losting our account? Could We get our accounts back? How?

Alicia when enormous doesn’t push back enemies when she stomps.

@Adam_Rox he function is now part of the game code… so it’s there, but we are supposed to be locked out of it. Look up the intro article on it, looks like there are some character buffs as part of accomplishments as well as visual things you can do to your avatar

Has someone else noticed that qoh doesn’t summon her cards everytime. Sometimes they don’t appear at all. The stun is level dependent but shuffle should always work right? I have her at max lvl so stun isn’t a problem but her card shuffle should always work I think.

1 Like

Take a look at the FAQ and if those don’t work, please contact support!

@Polaris when can we expect the issue with Woody’s skill to be rectified? With the lasso skill broken, many of us are affected, from Arena to War’s battle phase.

1 Like

Have done that

The team is pulling together a bug fix update. Once I have the details on when I’ll update the forums!

1 Like

Your Maleficent was charmed by the enemy, this happens with any hero charmed using skills.

Aside from Woody’s lasso skill, other positional skills are also not working correctly like QoH’s shuffle swap. The swap rarely switches positions of any enemy heroes from QoH.

I have had a Maui use Shark Bite on another Maui and not kill the enemy Maui (even though it’s true damage). I think Maui’s new damage reduction prevented an enemy Shark Bite from killing him, is this how it should work? Maui can reduce true damage?

2 Likes

As far as I know, Maui’s damage reduction ability is unique. I haven’t seen anyone with a flat percentage reduction before… so theoretically would make sense it could reduce true damage (since true only ignores armor and reality).

@Polaris there was also a big increase on the new badges at the stores, ones I bought on 4k are now at 11k or higher.

2 Likes

Hades and rex have damage reduction one on a disk one on the skills

some Issues my, and my guild have found

1. There is a bug with buzz green skill! The stunning was in 15 seconds?

1. A issues to se stars in the map (We think it about he haven’t unlocked the next stage)

is it on the map
    is it in the “place”
    (On server 5)

2. A big one! (Not me that say that)
    When you write something in global chat you could se what you have write but after some minutes your message is gone? Other people could se it ! (Have no pictures yet)

3. Have a avatar you can’t have yet. (Think we know why)
    A player have the Merida avatar, but her Merida is only blue 1 (have lost the screenshot) WE think it’s about the old emojis avatars, beacuse before she had that for avatar so now it transfer into meridas original avatar, even if she have it!

4. Challenge shop
    All 6 spots in challenge shop is open, but we have only perk for 1 more, not 2!

5. More like a question.
    Why is the collection building on server 19 but not the invasion bot?

6. Many players on server 19 say the game crash when they should claim quests

7. Some of us have a level up bug, we use many xp drink but they don’t get so much xp they should get

/captan sparrow (1,5,7,12,14,18,19)

My game still freezing, and i’m having problems on heist! There’s a delay, and things get popping on the scream.

1 Like

The popping deals is a normal things.
Also welcome to the forum

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney