1.9.2 Known Issues

Super laggy after this update. Server 10 running on android phone. Some of my friends also reported the same issue.

5 Likes

For me the game always have been laggy

1. Merlin often do NOTHING with his basic attacks.
  2. It’s really easy to interrupt Robin’s attacks (or opposite, depends on enemy line).
1 Like

saw this post to help. It isnt just you.

Hopefully this has an easy fix.

Hello @Polaris . I see a problem with megara’s link.
For example with this team : meg, bmax,aladin, sparrow and barbossa - the link was on sparrow before update.
Now with the same team, the link is on aladin. But ONLY when i’m attacking. In defense it’s still on sparrow… (in auto mode like in coli or arena )
i have a screenshot but i don’t know if you can see :grin:

3 Likes

Server 3 and every hero that has the ability to store mods (wether they have them equipped or not) are still showing up with the pink icon. I hope this gets fixed.

1 Like

The mods tutorial hasn’t been fixed. There is a red dot in almost all my heroes and some don’t even need mod improvements since they don’t have any mods equipped. I sent a support ticket. Here are the images:

2 Likes

The red dot notification is a separate issue from the tutorial. There was a yellow arrow where players would get stuck - that was fixed. The red dot notification is still pending.

2 Likes

The lag in the game is horrendous. It feels almost like a frame rate drop?? Anyways, its actually really difficult to play as i cant back out of menus or notifications of winning sometimes.

I created an accout on server 19 and had no issues so far there.

Servet 1, super laggy. Im on Android with a Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.

1 Like

finnick judy hopps mission also isnt showing correctly in their friend entries:

S8 active same thing

1 Like

apprently this is happening to (about every hero with a mission update in friend entries) here are some Examples:

Yes, the missing dialogue on the Friend Walls is a known issue, and already on the list. Thanks!

1 Like

no problem :):grinning:

I’m in server 8, mals thorns attacked my toons. This happened in challenger coli

1 Like

@Polaris I have had collections display after using the Queen of Hearts in Surge this morning. It popped up once the district was cleared, and once I backed out of the Collections menus I was back to Surge map if I remember correctly.

I was able to back out to see the instructions for Collections, too, but the icon on the map is grey, says coming soon.

I’m on Server 16

4 Likes

Same happened to me too. Exactly the same. Im server 16 as well

2 Likes

Bosses in Invasion do significantly more damage when player uses a strong attack. Not sure if that is intentional or not.

I’ve also noticed that sometimes Herc with Maui disk uses his special but tanks keep taking damage as if no invincibility was triggered.

Muy lento el juego después de la actualización, no se si ya halla habido alguna solución a esto?

Server 16 has collections?? How??

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney