1.9.2 Known Issues

Happy with the new avatars on S16 - but why did the old ones have to go? I liked mine :frowning:

Same here I’m also seeing this happening to my server(server1). I also have a question regarding to the “COLLECTIONS” thing was put up from yesterdays update, was that suppose to be coming soon or was that suppose to be already unlocked by the time the update was done?

For some reason Maui’s skill description does not reflect the new changes of added damage reduction on white skill, healing in the blue skill and increase in armor and reality in his purple skill. I’m also pretty sure that the damages of the skills weren’t increased.

Server 10

It’s an issue i have been dealing with before 1.9.2, but has anyone else not been getting the Team Level Up animations/notifications?

1 Like

Just want to report that DH became very laggy after the update on my Andriod phone.

Thank you for addressing this annoying problem

2 Likes

This was actually happening sometimes before the update… It’s worse now though

1 Like

Could Merlin’s white skill ignore tenacity?
Currently his skill is useless, in many situations he turns enemy into squirrel for less than 2 sec.

1 Like

Sometimes my energy bar been blue and i can’t use the white skill? Even if it full i need to wait until the blue is gone

This is not a new problem!
And it’s happening everywhere! City watch, arena, war. EVERYWHERE!!!

Yeah the lasso doesn’t work on attack but the skill still works on defense team. Still an issue since i use my woody a lot in arena and war to counter some annoying heroes. Really want it to be fixed asap…

2 Likes

There is a problem when you using queen of hearts in surge (server 14)
This pop up, but we not have collections

1 Like

@Polaris why there isn’t any orange skill?

@Adam_Rox All servers haven’t oranges and it’s hard to get on Orange for beginners. Think it’s about that. But maybe later😉

But still I think orange skill should be added

I also hope so☺

Let’s see what Polaris have to say on this

Don’t know, but I have seen similar before the update.
Enemies that got Shark bit would sometimes come out alive. I looked at replays. some got healed, some got shielded at the last second. Sometimes someone got knocked back. okay.
But sometimes it just fails to kill.

This is my heist, things are zooming and delayed

2 Likes

Try to restart the app, i have had simular problem

I did! I reinstalled, i’ve cleaned up everything, and nothing. But tnx!

This isn’t a bug. If the enemy has a high enough tenacity, the skill will fail or be very short in duration.

Collections is coming soon on Server 1. We’re currently trying it out on Server 2, and should be rolling it out on other servers later.

The changes were implemented. It looks like you haven’t downloaded all the new content yet - connect to a strong and stable wifi network, open the game, and keep it open for a few minutes while it grabs the new data in the background.

Wall-E allows heroes to have more than max energy, which is what the blue represents. Strange that you don’t have Wall-E on that team, but if you used him in a previous boss battle, that may explain it. But, you should be able to use the hero skills, unless their silenced, so we’ll dig into it!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney