2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues

Me as well, really sad that compatibility issues occured again and again for the latest update. Hope they work on it and fix it asap

@Dalmatian_79829
@Avengers_XII

Guys,

I create the topic of Android compatibility problem.
Could you please white your device information in this topic for quick solution.
Thank you for your corporation.

2 Likes

Are quick fight points supposed to be this high now in collisium? I think we found where Gizmos missing ‘0’ went @Polaris.

Thank you for responding.

If it is the case that the stun and damage are still being applied, it’s not showing in the damage bar or status effects above the hero. Before the update the icon for stun would appear even though the rocket fired off screen, but this isn’t the case anymore.

Just out of curiosity, why is it that this is only occurring in the Arena?

Nope, no option for Google play app. :frowning:

Challenger Seasons Issues:

• Quick Win bonus is being multiplied too many times, resulting in very high scores. We’ve identified the issue and the fix will be implemented for week 2 of the season.
  • Tron was supposed to be the reward for the end of season, but Jumba jumped in early. I know many people were working to earn more Tron chips, and we will be sending those out to people based on their season rankings.
9 Likes

I got 24 Tron chips, but I was supposed to get 28 :thinking:

3 Likes

I got 22. But I got 26 Jumba this morning.

2 Likes

I am unable to play any videos on my game. Daily ones, video crates and doubling my prizes on the port. It says that there are no videos avaiable.

2 Likes

The team is looking into that. I added it to the list at the top!

4 Likes

Thank you.

Whats the point of extending the the pvp season to wednesday, if tron was suppose to be rewarded? If tron suppose to be the reward it should have end on monday

What about the Tron/Pooh bug? Tron removes Pooh’s stacks on enemies when using his white skill. As far as I know those stacks are definitely not a buff. Somebody can confirm?

I have noticed this during my 3rd attack in war (3rd line-up). I have my previous line-up displayed as icons, but heroes used are different. I don’t know if someone already pointed on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a known issue from a previous release that the team is working to fix.

We wanted to move the start of the week anyway, it just happened to be most convenient right now.

This is an old bug that’s been tricky to track down what’s causing it to happen only sometimes. The team has a ticket for this one!

1 Like

As said before, got less Tron chips than supposed.

Got only 43, but I should get 60.

1 Like

Same: 26 Tron chips vs 30

The rest of the chips are being delivered right now. Sorry our calculation was off the first time!

3 Likes

Got the rest chips - 17, thanks!

1 Like

@Polaris What about the War rankings issue that has been a problem for weeks with guilds going missing from rankings and some being wrongfully promoted on top of it i’ve been complaining about this for at least a month now

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney