2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues

He’s not really strong. And his disk only has two stars
But before he could shot bosses around 600, and even higher.

that’s a good thought.

2 Likes

Mulan’s green skill is still not working properly in Arena. Her rocket fires completely off screen.

This isn’t affecting any other game modes, at least not for me. Just Arena.

1 Like

Mine also at 05…But I can nearly kill 1k-2k bots.But its not even doing 10% on rip 195 bot!:no_mouth:

Same thing happened for me. I am using Samsung s10+ and can’t update.

I play on a Kindle, Amazon’s app. No update available yet. Usually it never takes this long.

1 Like

I am having that same problem, I am on an amazon kindle fire as well. It tells me that there is an update but when it takes me to app section, no update is available

1 Like

Two bugs:

The Queen of Hearts may now K.O. Davy Jones when he has the chest.

(If you notice here, Davy Jones is missing from the battlefield. That is because QoH K.O.’ed him after the chest was unveiled.)

Also, Davy Jones won’t attack.

1 Like

No video content since update, pardon if already stated.
Evidently not allowed to add a SS here, but am unable to view videos in game in any area. Blimp, Port, etc.

2 Likes

I think that to fix it the chest should do like megara’s white skill

There is someone with a Basil avatar in server 19

1 Like

You could’ve blurred out the name

The animation may still go off the screen, but the stun and damage are applied to the proper heroes.

For Amazon: There were some devices that were flagged by the Amazon reviewer and blocked from accessing the game. Until we can resolve this with Amazon support these devices will not be able to access the game:

• Fire HD 10 (2017)
  • Fire HE 8 (2017)
  • Fire HDX 8.9 (2014)
1 Like

Off With Their Head! allows the KO to bypass berserk or invincible skills.

Did he just stand there the whole battle? When did he stop attacking?

1 Like

I found that on server 2 today.

I think its on all servers

But it says here in Davy’s skillset that Davy is berserk until his chest is gone. His chest isn’t gone.

After his chest appeared. The QoH then turned and only attacked his chest, moving it to the front of the battlefield slowly.

He still didn’t attack after his chest disappeared.

Well darn. I have the 10 and 8 versions. Please keep us informed on progress. Thanks for looking into this!

For Amazon players - if you have access to Google Play on your device, you should be able to install the game from there and access your game account. That will let you play while we work to fix the issue with Amazon.

1 Like

@Polaris Tron’s active buff cleanse clears off pooh’s stacks. This only happens when both units are alive, if Pooh is k.o.ed, Tron no longer clears them off…which is a very dodgy interaction

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney