2.5 Known Issues

I just said in the post…

And is surge a pvp mode?
No.

E V A S I O N!!!11!

Kill him, how easy to say…

8 Likes

Anyone else able to revive during invasion???

1 Like

That is an age-old bug everybody knows about :neutral_face:

1 Like

Try changing the filter from “All” to “KO’d”.

@Polaris you said in 2.5 “Cosmetic Collections for the Sign-In Hero and Event Exclusive heroes will not be available immediately. This is to prevent players from completing collections to unlock these exclusive heroes. Once the heroes move out of these categories, the collections will be available.”
Is John Silver not event exclusive?:thinking:

Because once I saw John silver I was wondering how they got him until someone said he was in collections

@Raymond He’s from Challenger Season, not really an exclusive and isn’t a not a Sign-in exclusive. Also, from another topic, people who spend money for cosmetics crates will most likely get him early.

Got it here.

I already posted the link… LOL

You said ward which gives 50% and kris disk which gives 40% and kim disk which gives 60%. That’s why I’m asking if slows are capped cause where did you get the missing 5%?

It is, actually. Haven’t found a single cat team that couldn’t be beaten. And i get annoyed when the team kills mine.

I know about these cases but in my case both doesn’t apply . Even most of my guild members didn’t got war boxes for gold rank

@Polaris kronk pull the lever skill should be reworked, it’s pretty annoying when you are left with a single enemy and your kronk keeps pulling the lever instead of killing that enemy , my suggestion is to be disabled once there is only one opponent in battle (kronk is not using his skills while the enemy is missing so there is no difference)

5 Likes

Yeah. IMO Pull the Lever is pretty useful for the enemy team because the enemy is neither damaged nor can be attacked…

4 Likes

Oh yeah… it’d be nice if it dealt some damage, so at least Kronk would have a chance to do the last K.O. himself

7 Likes

I don’t have a picture or video, but when Kronk pulls the lever and only one enemy remains, some heroes continue to attack the floor like Basil’s On The Mark or Chief Bogo’s Blinding Justice

1 Like

Or just extend the cooldown of the skill :man_shrugging:

I think what it is they start attacking, then the lever gets pulled, and they still continue to attack, but they take it out in the floor

No nerfs, he isn’t like Cheshire.

As @Phal said, the skill needs to deal some damage, because–

Crocodiles should wait for enemies at the bottom.

14 Likes

It isn’t exactly a nerf since it’s to give another window of opportunity for other allies to fight

If PB never resolves this issue, then we’ll need to start investing in the Manticore (Mu)

1 Like

Why invest in a hero if Kronk is just fine, like Musk said and I’ve said before to just add damage to Pull the Lever

This deal splash is not forward

Then Kronk would be the sole damage dealer :no_mouth:

If Kronk were against Maximus it would still end in a tie

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney