2.5 Known Issues

It would be also good place for cosmetic crates :confused:

8 Likes

Brilliant idea! After War Crates these rewards are the one that need the update heavily. And considering we get them once a week, they should be about thrice as good as War Crates in my book.

8 Likes

Or Double Drop Bags more often…

6 Likes

ANYTHING more does help everyone.

1 Like

Didn’t know where to put this as I’m not sure if it’s an issue but… in arena when I was fighting a team with an R17 Cheshire in it he spammed his white skill and somehow did very little damage to my team… now Bo peep was spinning at the time of his white skill spam… so I’m confused as to if the spin deflects the white skill of Cheshire even though it’s not a projectile like his head is

Please can somebody check that this fix is working as intended -

I’ve battled Kristoff numerous times since, and I’m not at all convinced that anything has changed - often I still end up totally frozen for extremely long durations

1 Like
  1. It could be the purple skill extending the length of freezes
  2. Your heroes have a low amount of tenacity

It should be either one of the two

It’s working correctly. My max is always frozen for a few seconds only by Kristoff

6 Likes

Sven hits multiple enemies and freezes them if Kristoff has maxed red skill. Making enemies still perm-frozen.

Would like ask if Sven damage and freezes multiple enemies at once is on purpose.

also my question @Polaris
if it is on purpose then indeed it might be quite OP freezing all enemies every 3 basic attacks of Sven…

In invasion, sometimes my KO’ed heroes would automatically revive, and I don’t think any revives would be used. I’ve noticed this twice now, in Breaker Quests and Boss Fights

I did notice that as well, but it´s hard to replicate.

It says in the skill description: every 3 basic attacks, damaged enemies are frozen for 8s.

OP? Lol, Kris isn’t a powerhouse. At lvl 160, Max, Jumba, Slinky and some others have around 100% tenacity. Meaning Kris’s skill does nothing to them while they do tons of damage and have huge HP. Now, that’s what I call OP. If anything, Kris’s skill SHOULD override tenacity.

4 Likes

Although there is a cap of 90% Tenacity…

4 Likes

That cap probably exists, it’s just hard to believe in it when every disable lasts a fraction of a second and looks only like a visual effect. :laughing:

Who?

There isn’t such a thing. 90% is a cap.

On who? And no, never. It was broken and thankfully it was “fixed”.

And on level 220 their tenacity isn’t big, mainly on Slinky, barely works.

It does

And it is broken, it’s not just 8s but over 10s freeze every 3 attacks, there is also Kristoff who also freezes and knockbacks, making Sven freezing all enemies.
As for now only Kronk and Claw can reduce length of the freeze so they can attack, while others keeps getting frozen over and over.

:question:

Here?

The free button keeps appearing and never goes away.

2 Likes

The issue with the Gold Crate is resolved at the next daily reset after your account consolidation. It’s a display issue and you should have received the free crate for the day.

7 Likes

These are just numbers on a paper. What does it change whether its 90 or 100 or 89.9999? It’s just a blink of an eye, the actual gaming experience is like having disable immunity at that point.

And it’s this line of thinking that made freeze so weak and obsolete on half the servers now. One person in my arena V was running Kris despite 300% HP, everyone was running Max or Slinky. No one puts freeze in their defense anymore. It gives little comfort that things might get better one year from now. :frowning_face: But if tenacity barely works there anyway, why push so hard to “fix” it.

It went from simple question to quite OP to broken pretty fast…

Donald, Powerline, Kronk, Fear, Hatter, hardy heroes, evasion, tenacity, silence and other things that prevent, get rid of or make freeze a liability.

Nothing broken about the 2020 hero with stats worse than Kim, who can’t kill, no evasion or tenacity, mediocre HP but at least he can heal and freeze. If only other heroes were this balanced. If you take away his freeze, what does he have left?

2 Likes

Skill power buff is great. But yeah he’s not OP at all

“Not OP” but can keep whole team frozen for entire battle. Red skill needs a change; reduce duration of freezen or frequence at least to 5 attacks.

Donald absolutely doesn’t work.
Powerline cleans debuffs only on entrace.
Kronk only blocks for first 5s
Fear does nothing.
Hatter only first 4s, Kristoff won’t even use his blue skill.
You can’t get hardy while frozen. And he removes them very fast.
Evasion, yay… Cheshire is a must.
Tenacity, only 2 heroes.
Silence, from?

And Kim as well have no negation, almost no evasion and keeps getting frozen. Kristoff’s blue skill does more damage than Kim’s green.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney