3.4.10 Known Issues Thread

Both deals give wrong amount of skill chips to Shego.

4 Likes

It has been fixed and once I get a list of people who purchased it I’ll be sending the correct amounts to them! Thank you for pointing it out!

5 Likes

The Dummy has bugged icon and name.

Also, what happen to the deals? Some people got crazy good deals while others got worse/same. (This to comparing last week and before)

1 Like

I’ve played through 4 episodes of the Cheshire Cat/Hank & Dory campaign so far and only one them has had dialogue after beating it. Is this a bug or is this intentional? And if it’s the latter… why?

2 Likes

That sounds like a bug! I’ll poke to get it looked at!

6 Likes

the coliseum crate is still selling Barley’s token. shouldn’t it be Fozzie now ?

@Loutre is anyone looking at this visual bug with those few characters? They still have white splotches on their faces

Yup, it’s a known issue.

7 Likes

Yay Barley is back :partying_face:

Not for long!

4 Likes

What’s going on why are some people getting crazy stamina deals ? Just seen a screenshot of someone getting 42k stamina deal for 8.99

1 Like

rip barley :cry:

2 Likes

I do believe something might have broken BUT maybe it´s intended? There are no diamonds in that deals. And if you buy one, you will not get it again.
Or anything near it.

1 Like

As said few posts before, deals act silly now.

This situation really push aways to spend even more than ever before. It’s completely unfair.

Well, it’s been few days, maybe not really “forever” but for longer time :woman_shrugging:t2:

Numi is correct. These are one time rare deals.

4 Likes

Ok…
But why do some get them and others not?

2 Likes

Because you regularly spend? So there must be a threshold of time when you should not spend.

And I guess it was done during the Saturday´s deal change.

2 Likes

ok :unamused:

a good way to NOT spend. :smiley:

Besides, it was already a thing 2 years ago with the ‘‘red deals’’.

but as it only appears once…

Not 100% sure what the algorithm is there, but it is very rare to see them.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney