3.5 Known Issues Thread

Ok I’m will to admit I made a mistake and I’m sorry for that
I’ll delete it

2 Likes

Team looked into it and was only active on S1, but has been removed now.

3 Likes

I just downloaded the patch and… nothing.
The new heroes aren’t listed at all.
What gives?

Amazon Kindle Update - A lot of our icons now are just question marks, like the credits, bits, etc.

1 Like

There’s no way to see the new heroes at the moment. Is the diamond crates one available if we were to open crates right now?

click here for reason

Oh, I guess I missed that. Thanks

Can you provide us with a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

We will be rolling them all out on Thursday: Sanderson Sisters Update

4 Likes

hey @loutre, pls can you set my account to force the content download? I’ve got no UI elements :sob: Polaris had a way to force it! thanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you for letting us know! We’ll be resubmitting the Amazon update and getting a fix in for that.

4 Likes

Are you on an Amazon device? There is an issue happening with Amazon devices and a forced content download will not help that.

5 Likes

nope, just android - I closed out of the content download as I was on 4G but then when I tried again after connecting to wifi it didn’t do the download, just signed me straight in

Yes all icons are a no show. Currently the app is not playable.

I’ve done a force update on next login.

4 Likes

Is it possible to see a preview of how Sanderson sisters look in-game, as the design is rather final anyways?

Winifred should be visible tomorrow with the prize wall preview on event screen?

Nope, you will have to wait until they’re rolled out on Thursday.

3 Likes

It’s a bummer that the Sanderson sisters aren’t coming till Thursday. Can you make sure to do an in game announcement as well? I used all my
Diamond crates upon login and had no clue they wouldn’t be released yet. Id hate others to do the same.
@Loutre

A old bug is back where a icon is over lapping another one

@Loutre

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney