3.7 Known Issues

Manticore’s tail animation goes between her legs

1 Like

Could these two simple changes be introduced?

1 Like

Any update on the spotlight?

Changes would not be simple they’d need to recheck all of the balance.

A buff which completely doesn’t work is then balanced?
Same goes with basic damage from Joy’s battle badge, was pointed many times and no changes, since BB were introduced.
And due how terrible Vanellope’s badges are her battle badge buff won’t work soon too, when she will get any reality negation and fantastic crit from badges?

1 Like

Ummm…

After revive Underminer became completely invisible and untargetable and keeps attacking and using his skills as normal…

Or apparently doesn’t use revive at all and just…

5 Likes

Looks like his skill 4 set him to invisible when he’s underground, but when that gets interrupted he’s not getting set back to visible. We’re looking into it now.

4 Likes

Well he did say he’s waging war on peace and happiness

I… don’t quite get how that relates to that issue other than just referencing something The Underminer has said.

2 Likes

Simply put, they are lazy or worse, they just don’t care as she is old and outdated :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Even her red skill bonus stats are horrible. The same as Meg

Somehow I think Underminer revive when he is going to die

@Loutre Why more Bolt chips? :thinking: Shouldn’t it be Sisu chips? :thinking:

I still wonder where are the Kaa chips that were supposed to be as rank reward in the last contest. Unless the team decided to overthrow sign-in as FtN rank reward which would be… strange :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There is definitely something wrong with Pocahontas. How can she slow heroes who are immune to slow???

Last time, it was my Queen of Heart. Now it is Flik :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:. Why on earth she is so broken despite having boring skill set (except for purple and red, which are situational and dependant on your team)

P/s: my Flik and Queen of Heart are at maxed lv and their purple skills are maxed too

Please tell your team to look into this @Loutre. Last time i sent in a support ticket about Queen of Heart, you guys said you would look into this but nothing happens :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

No… but neither Bolt should be.

Pete or Bagheera should be since they are newer ones.
Or Chip & Dale since their chips are impossible to get.

@Loutre are the Catch Up challenges meant to have a timer now?

Chips are fine, why do you think it should be Sisu?

I mean if it shouldn’t be Sisu fine but I’m for sure thinking it shouldn’t be Bolt

I don’t believe so? I’ll poke the team!

Was the big change intentional @Loutre? :thinking:
Few days ago on server 1

Now on server 1

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney