3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

The spotlight trials can’t be resettable, that’s why

Okay, but then the first statement that it is available with the trail reset was nonsense.

For us yes it kinda is…

But not from PB’s perspective, cause their trials reset at 5 AM CT

1 Like

This so cool! I cannot wait to see all the new stuff that will come. I cannot wait for the free stuff. I have request that can you allow us to get diamonds for free. I know there is theoremreach but when I press on it it shows us “these offers are unavailable currently. It has been showing this since I downloaded this game. I will be very happy if you fix this. I need to get the wish crate!!!

U dont need this Crate, nobody does.
Use ur gems for stamina or blackmarket.
Would be better for u

3 Likes

I support Herzog_Eule’s suggestion not to spend your precious diamonds for wish crate

I would also like to let you know that @csalive has created a helpful Diamond Spending Guide that you can read here Diamond Spend Guide

1 Like

Question for @Polaris: Is there a chance for the Spotlight Trial to become a staple after the anniversary? Would be nice if you had to use a different hero every day and you would won chips for that hero, since it will be a good way to get more hero chips for obnoxious Red Skill reqs…

2 Likes

When will server 1 get Spotlight trial? It is nearly 24hr and nothing appears…

It´s there now.

1 Like

I got 2 chips from my 1st fight! Yeah, sooooo generous :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

It´s limited to 7 per day, most likely. Is that right @Polaris?

This is my situation as a F2P VIP 0, so only seem to have 3 chances per day unless it can be reset:

3 Likes

Like @Kira said, I think it is just 3. Not 7

3 fights per day - 7 CHIPS

I was referring to your 2 CHIPS per fight. Not the amount of fights.

3 Likes

After having done the trial 3 times I also have 7 chips. If this is not only the maximum, but also the minumum (if you clear out the trial 3 times), then it should be fine.

Cause 7×14 = 98. This event runs 15 days, so if you just enter every day, you can get the maximum of 100 chips.

4 Likes

Exactly everyone will get 100 chips just have to come and fight but where will fozzie be placed after event ends. Elite campaign? @Polaris

Likely not.

I think that is quite likely actually, at least till the month ends. Minnie Mouse last yeae started in diamond crates, and pushed the one inside the crate to the elite campaign.

Now we have to diamond crates heroes and it would be odd if Fozzie moves just to their spots. So Elite Campaign is likely.

After that, he probably moves into a shop in June (or July?)

1 Like

I remember last year or the year before that, we have all double/triple drop in Trial and Port EVERY DAY during anniversary. But now, we only have them open?

Things are much more expensive now compared to before but events are getting worse…

2 Likes

in fairness, both are actually active. The text just needs fixing on here to avoid confusion @Polaris :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney