3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Is server 21 one of them? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Nope, S21 daily reset is at 5 am CT tomorrow morning (11:00 CEST in Europe)

2 Likes

Sucks, but expected

1 Like

I think S1 is one of those.

1 Like

I’m on S1,Soooo

1 Like

I am not sure when server 13’s(Asian server) reset is, but server 5(European server) should get theirs at 9PM CT yeah.

Although of course, it will be tomorrow for us who live in Europe and are on server 5, unless Americans in server 5 :-).

So where are the borderS @Polaris? :thinking:
We only got the 3 years border… are these gonna be released tomorrow as a part of the celebration :thinking:

And will we be getting Fozzie chips for the servers that are not getting the trial today like intended? :thinking:

7 Likes

We’re looking back at the heroes we released over the last year. For next week’s Invasion you get to help choose the team for the Anniversary Invasion!

11 Likes

Flashback Monday-Friday :thinking:

I want him

@Polaris Hope you don’t mind me asking, but what are the status on the State of the Game post as that should be today if on track, so wondering if it is coming out today or not? :-).

Also, getting to know if the Roadmap will be updated today as well or not would be appreciated too.

It is starting to get around 10-12 PM in Europe so it would be nice to know if we can expect it today/over midnight or another day.

8 Likes

It says he’s for free, so your wait might be cut short.

1 Like

He is in the Anniverary Trial

I would love to have this as my avatar :heart_eyes:
Please @Polaris and the team give us these borders :pleading_face:

2 Likes

That looks dope lol

I could buy that rn

Buys it then gives it to @Raymond

Please #2 :pleading_face:

Is that a real border the mickey one

Was in the preview for 1st Anniversary, originally.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney